StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,542 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Ravens React To Steelers Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
That's respect, not fear. I have seen steelers say the same thing about facing us in the playoffs--they definitely did not want to come to bmore for the afc championship. It is a compliment to your team, moron.
We gladly kicked that ass all over the field every time we played you in the post-season so I never recalled us saying we "don't want to see Baltimore" in the playoffs.I don't give two shits about any kind of compliment for my team coming from a piece of shit team like the Ravens. And trust me, we would of looked forward to waltzing into your bitchass stadium and sent you home crying for the 4th time this decade. You're lucky we got eliminated. A big ass asterisk should be placed next to the Ravens name if they beat Houston. You guys simply didn't have to go through us to advance. Keep being obsessed with us, MORON. I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here you cumguzzling troll. **** YOU and the rest of your hoodlums. GTFO.