View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #17
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319
Default Re: Steelers out... Who do you want to win?

Surprised to see everybody agree about the Giants. That's just the team that looks hot to me right now. I would love to see all the Goodell passing teams miss the SB, but to see the 2 biggest ones (Packers, Saints) miss the SB while a hard nose style team makes it, would be awesome. I do think NE will go from the AFC. I actually hope they do, I rather see the Texans from the AFC but that won't happen, nor will Denver. I just do not want the Ratbirds in. I hate Brady with a passion, but not quite as much as Baltimore. Brady has lost his last 3 playoff games, I think he ends that streak. Honestly, if he doesn't end that streak, I think it will mark the beginning of his decline. You have to win when it matters, regular season numbers haven't been producing SB's for Brady. It's possible the Ratbirds win, I just don't see Flacco picking them apart like Ben did, and the Pats are decent stopping the run. I can't believe I'm saying this, but go pats!!! for the AFC.

The only good thing about the Ravens if they make it, would be is if they played the Giants. Two hard style football teams keeping all his precious passing teams from a shot at the championship, that would almost make up for the sour taste of the Ravens making it. Either way I'm going Giants overall.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote