View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 03:19 AM   #1
Ronaldo
Water Boy

Member Number: 20808
Default Opinion On Our Teams Problems

This may get lengthy but I wanted to write down, what I believe to be this teams problem. Understand that this is my own opinion and that you can disagree or agree on some aspects. Here we go....

Offense:

Let me first say that I firmly believe that Arians needs to go. I absolutely hate some of the sets he uses. The line passes that he uses atleast five times a game. I really hate that the only run play he has when in shotgun is that stupid draw. Sitting there as an observer, I can tell 95% of the time if it is going to be pass or run from the formation.

To say this team was horrid this season in the red zone is an under statement. This leads into my next point. We NEED a big possession WR or else a big quick TE. I am sorry, but we can not rely on 4 undersized WR and a slow TE in Miller down in the red zone and frankly anywhere. We need a guy that can go up and catch the ball and cause matchup issues. I wouldn't mind if we drafted a big WR and a quick TE.

Big Ben.. I will keep it short and to the point on him. I know you are famous for your run around style and toughness, but for god sakes, get rid of the f' ing ball sooner. You know and everyone else knows our offensive line is a joke. It is all right to throw the ball away sometimes. The last thing on Ben. I absolutely hate how he waits until there is one second on the play clock every single snap. Did anyone notice Brees today? He quicked snapped the ball very often and caught the 49ers D on defense. Also snapping the ball leads to more plays and more plays to more chances of scoring.

Offensive Line.. I don't know what to say. Can our FO sign a free agent or draft a guy in the first round. We need a franchise LT or a G in the first round of this draft. I hate watching this unit play well one game and then the next get totally embarrassed. We need a make over.

Defense:

Defensive Line.. We need to go young. Casey Hampton, with his price tag, needs to go. I also believe we need a fast pass rusher on one side. Woodley and Harrison are both power guys and as we seen in some games this year, neither of them got pressure at all. Heyward and Ziggy both should see a very big increase in playing time.

ILB... I HATE seeing Farrior covering anyone. He simple can not cover. I think Sylvester deserves a chance to start. I love Timmons but I can't even count how many times he has bit on play action and has gotten burnt.

DB.... We need another DB I hate to say it. I don't know what is going on because our FO is good at draftinjg but we can not seem to find a good capable starting DB in the draft. We still need help back there because the games our pass rush doesnt get there we are still getting burnt.

ST:

If this team spends money on Sepulvida again I will throw up.This guy has the knees of an 80 year old women.

Although I was pretty negative above, this team still went 12-4 and made the playoffs.We got very unfortunate with injuries at all of the wrong times. We also decided to play some of our worst games of the year in the biggest moments.

To close, we need to get younger. We need to do what the Baltimore Ravens did last year. Get younger and faster. I will catch hell for this but I believe Ward, Hampton, Harrison and Farrior should be shown the door or bench.
Ronaldo is offline   Reply With Quote