View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #11
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369
Default Re: Nightmare scenarios forming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
The only reason I have to root for the Ravens this week is to hope I get to see the look on John Harbaugh's face after he congratulates his brother for winning the Super Bowl

But that won't happen - Patriots will boat race by the Ravens this weekend and Baltimore will face an existential crisis as they confront the fact Flacco is not the QB to ever keep them playing into February

Given my issues with the other 3 teams (New England - Brady & Belichick/49ers - the 1000 faces of Jim Harbaugh/Ravens - everything) I am rooting for the Giants by default (plus it would be funny if Eli had more rings than big brother Peyton)
That's true. Hadn't thought of it that way. Still, I'm going to root for AFCN and/or AFC all the way. I'm really not as certain as most seem to be that the Pats are unstoppable. If Cam Cameron is as stupid as our visiting Rat fans seem to believe him to be, then I guess the Pats win. If, on the other hand, they take a page out of our book from earlier in the year, and the Rat D slows Brady down even a little... Who knows?