View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #14
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836
Default Re: LOL @ the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
giving 2 first round picks for carson palmer? that was possibly more stupid than picking jamarcus russell and giving him a huge contract
Yes, but Al had just died and we had a coach (megaqlomaniac) that thought he was free to make any decision he wished... and basically, he did as he wished.

I think the Raiders organization shouldn't be judged on this past year when their owner passed on, their QB had a season ending injury, their most potent weapon was sidelined for 3/4 of the season and the starting roster was basically decimated throughout the season.

How about giving Reggie McKenzie and the Raiders an off season and then a full regular season before throwing out the same old rhetorical jargon about the organization. Trust me..... there is no way any opposing fan can/has said/say anything more damning than any die hard Raiders fan has alread said.

It's a new beginning for a once proud and elite franchise. I know you aren't Raiders fans, but I would think you would want this old war horse back in the league like they should be. After all....... there were no better games ever played in this league than there was between the Raiders and the Steelers.
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote