View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #16
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836
Default Re: LOL @ the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
Tell me this (assuming that anyone is keeping track and can answer this): how long before something resembling normalcy returns to Oakland (or wherever your team is located if and when it happens)? How long before you guys have a draft pick in each round, for example? Or have your cap budget under control? Do you see that happening under Reggie McKenzie?
Well, obviously I can't guarantee it, but I will say that I think things are going to change under McKenzie and Mark Davis. McKenzie is the real deal and Mark is going to stay out of the football end of things. That alone bodes well for the Raiders.

I understand that it's fun.... and even warrented to make fun of the Raiders; I don't blame anyone and I don't get pissed over it... how could I?... most of us Raiders fans have done it ourselve's.

What's hard as an old dog Raiders fan (almost 44 years for me), is knowing what they used to be, and watching them become...... this. You guys haven't had to go through it, and I honestly hope you never do, but don't say never. You just don't know what lies in the future.

I don't know what is going to become of my Raiders. I just know that I'm happy for a new start. Time will tell what's in store for them. I can only support them as a fan and hope for the best.
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote