View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #24
PeRK82
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 19438
Default Re: Ravens choke.......again

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
I hate the Ratbirds. I hate the Patsies. No win there for me. Watching those faces on the Ratbirds sideline was priceless though. Kind of like the faces on the Colts sideline back in 1995. And the look of the Jets sidelines when they missed TWO easy FGs the year before. I hope we see the end of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed after this. They will never get another Super Bowl win with Flacco at QB. Sorry, he just does not cut it when the pressure is on. Saying he outplayed Brady is a joke. He could not get it done when it counted. Brady put it in the end zone when he needed to. God I hate both of those teams with a passion.
Man did you even watch the game???? He outplayed Brady and it wasn't because of RICE, he was worthless in that game. He actually hurt the team.

Keep on thinking Flacco sucks, good for you. I'd pick him over anyone anyday. And that's the truth. Why wouldn't i , would i pick Brady, uhhh hell no, why would i when Flacco played better and that's with Flacco's WRers dropping gimmie passes like they have been doing all yr. Brady has Star Receivers that hold on to the catches they make. So Watch the game before you even comment. The RAVENS PLAYED GOOD, Flacco played lights out. CUNDIFF LOST THE GAME. And he will be fired along with CAM i formation Cameron, FINALLY.
PeRK82 is offline   Reply With Quote