View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #25
Danny136200
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17651
Default Re: Ravens choke.......again

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
Think whatever you want. I saw Flacco overthrowing his receivers over and over and gettting sacked when he should have gotten the ball out to wide open receivers earlier in the game. Brady didn't play great either. Neither QB outplayed the other. It was pretty much a wash with the Ratbirds kicker blowing it big time at the end. I knew when the Ravens kicked their last field goal instead of getting a TD that they were done and the Cheatriots would win the game. You can't give them that chance. And Brady did engineer the winning TD drive and scored the winning TD. How did Flacco outplay him? Don't put words in my mouth. I never used the word choke in my post.
I thought you saying that he cant get it done implied that he choke or is a choker, but whatever you want to say. Flacco played impressive after a slow start and OUTPLAYED brady throughout the whole game. Again, he drove his team into touchdown range, only to have his receiver drop the ball, then his kicker miss a chip shot FG. Flacco was not the problem in this game, he played well tonight.
Danny136200 is offline   Reply With Quote