View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #31
fortmemphis
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 17288
Default Re: Ravens choke.......again

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
I hate the Ratbirds. I hate the Patsies. No win there for me. Watching those faces on the Ratbirds sideline was priceless though. Kind of like the faces on the Colts sideline back in 1995. And the look of the Jets sidelines when they missed TWO easy FGs the year before. I hope we see the end of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed after this. They will never get another Super Bowl win with Flacco at QB. Sorry, he just does not cut it when the pressure is on. Saying he outplayed Brady is a joke. He could not get it done when it counted. Brady put it in the end zone when he needed to. God I hate both of those teams with a passion.
I agree that I really dont like either team, but I at least admit that the Ravens have beaten some decent teams this year. NE hadnt beaten a team with a winning record all year. They are a fraud, I was hoping at least that an AFC North team could expose them for the frauds they are, but Lee Evans couldnt hold on to a well thrown ball by Flacco and the kicker choked.

I honestly think I despise NE more than the Ravens. I especially cant stand Ed Punk Reed, but I think they are tougher and a more complete team than the pretty boy Pats. The next two weeks are going to be torture having to hear about Brady and the Pats 24/7.
fortmemphis is offline   Reply With Quote