View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #17
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319
Default Re: Why all the Patriot LOVE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeltheone View Post
I was at both those AFC Championship games...Let me assure you we were outplayed, out coached and beaten soundly atleast on 04' ...In 01' we were the better team with a average qb, and many mistakes....In 04' we had a rookie QB, rookie Qb's never have gone to the superbowl.

Bottom line we can't beat the Pats when it counts and neither can the Ravens...lol, I hope we get our shot at them again before Brady hangs it up!
You have 2000 posts and it would be challenging to find one where you didn't either dis Ben, discredit the team in some way, or give credit to an opposing team for a victory they didn't earn. We have some homer's here but I think your the only one that is a homer for whoever is playing the Steelers. They cheated and that's why they won in 04, it's real easy to outplay somebody when you know what they are running.

I have no love for the Pats, they disgust me and make me want to puke, they are cheaters and at best should have one modern day SB. That said the Ratbirds IMO are worse, they are like a common street gang that all made it on to a football team, and their fans are 10x worse then Pats fans. Seeing them beat us twice and ultimately get nothing for it, that made me happy. As mentioned it was a lose lose game and either way I wouldn't have liked it, but to see the look on the face of Ed Reed and Ray Rice when they missed that short field goal, priceless. I would give the edge to the Pats in the SB but I think if the Giants front four get pressure on Brady like the last SB, they will win. Let's go Giants!
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote