Old 01-23-2012, 12:34 AM   #24
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351
Default Re: Why all the Patriot LOVE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanda10506 View Post
You have 2000 posts and it would be challenging to find one where you didn't either dis Ben, discredit the team in some way, or give credit to an opposing team for a victory they didn't earn. We have some homer's here but I think your the only one that is a homer for whoever is playing the Steelers. They cheated and that's why they won in 04, it's real easy to outplay somebody when you know what they are running.

I have no love for the Pats, they disgust me and make me want to puke, they are cheaters and at best should have one modern day SB. That said the Ratbirds IMO are worse, they are like a common street gang that all made it on to a football team, and their fans are 10x worse then Pats fans. Seeing them beat us twice and ultimately get nothing for it, that made me happy. As mentioned it was a lose lose game and either way I wouldn't have liked it, but to see the look on the face of Ed Reed and Ray Rice when they missed that short field goal, priceless. I would give the edge to the Pats in the SB but I think if the Giants front four get pressure on Brady like the last SB, they will win. Let's go Giants!
Number 1 i give credit where credit is due...Number 2 I am a huge BR7 fan. You would be hard pressed to find a post that i dissed him.

New England is a well run organization just as we are.