View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 05:09 PM   #19
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,087 Times in 4,587 Posts
Default Re: The BEST part of the Rats loss...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
That's right. Don't give him too much credit. He led his team to a sweep if the AFCN, beating the Squeelers twice... Once an embarrassing beat down and the second a two minute drill in your house against your fans and defense. Then he didn't choke away his first postseason game like some other team we know. Beat the Texans and ran another two minute drill in the AFC championship game on the road finishing it off with a strike to lee Evans and leaving his kicker in perfect field goal range.

Yeah, he pretty much sucks. I'd keep going with that.
squeelers?

lee evens was a nice offseason aquisition. What did the ravens give up for him> a 4th rounder?

since youre still stuck on our FIRST game this season, how bout we talk about your LAST game last season (not a game separates them) when our 6th round rookie caught a 60 yard bomb to help pave the way for our proud franchises EIGHTH SB appearance.

you know, the same game where the receivers that were supposed to put you over the hump (sure gets tired hearing that same BS every year) had balls clanking off their hands. you know... the sure handed boldin and houshmandzadeh who coulda esilly helped win the game with the most pop warner of catches.

youre right. joe flacco is GREAT!

to bad your receivers suck.

too bad the ravens missed the best opportunity they ever had to get the the big show. if they cant capitalize getting past the steelers when they are "old, fat, slow, and its over" whatever will they do when we reload?

the ravens squandered the ultimate opportunity when all they had to do was hold onto a ball that was already in their hands and 2 feet were down. just hold on.

too bad. they will wallow in self pity and next year the steeler will be right there standing in their way like they always are, ready to punch them in the mouth and kick them in the nuts.

the ravens will never shake off that uber-choke job. our futures so bright, i gotta wear shades.