View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:06 AM   #14
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,732 Times in 809 Posts
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Hey, Steeler fans (and Ratbirds!)

Well since we're talking Super Bowls and the NE Patriots might I point out that the Patriots..... CHEATED! This is a well known fact that gaytriot fans seem to sweep under the rug. All of your Super Bowl "victories" should have an asterisk next to them. If it were my choice the Patriots should've been stripped of all three of those rings.

Here's a video for you NEPatriots.

I can't wait to watch the Giants tear the Patriots to shreds. You came away with a miracle giveaway victory over the Ravens who made Tom Brady look like the mediocre quarterback he really is. Almost every year the Patriots do well because they either have a pathetically easy schedule or the AFC East is once again one of the worst or most inconsistent divisions in the NFL. You guys feast on bad teams and run up the score to make yourselves look good and even then you still had to cheat your way to 3 Super Bowls. The Giants are fresh off whooping the Packers at Lambeau, and beating the Niners at Candlestick. They already shut down one of the best offenses, and managed to beat one of the best defenses.

Victor Cruz had 140yds receiving against the Niner's defense. You honestly believe that Nicks and Cruz aren't going to have career days against the scrubs you call a secondary? Laughable to say the least. Tom Brady will be munching turf most of this game when Tuck, Umenyiora, and Pierre-Paul make him their bitch.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote