View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #8
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804
Default Re: Patriots v Ravens shouldn't even of been close. Officials are morons.

You don't need to sell me on the Steelers. I know who they are. I respect the Steelers, they're the one Patriot rival I respect. I don't respect the Colts, the Jets are like the little brother we beat up for lunch money, but I respect the Steelers...... even though I hate them.

At least we can agree that the Ravens are a piece of shit football team! I've never been so pissed off during a football game for so long. First either Suggs or Lewis tries to SERIOUSLY KILL Green Ellis by going helmet to head AFTER his helmet was ripped off by a face mask, they twisted up Gronk's ankle, Lewis tried to break Brady's back after he was clearly in the end zone and the play was dead, they got a face mask rape touchdown and then have the audacity to complain they got screwed when a Pats defense man stripped the ball out of the receivers hands.

I hate the Ravens. We shut their window of opportunity. The Ravens will never go back to the AFC Championship. Pretty soon all their thug players will be retiring and they'll be the beat down bitch of the AFC.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote