View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #9
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,393 Times in 3,543 Posts
Default Re: Patriots v Ravens shouldn't even of been close. Officials are morons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post

At least we can agree that the Ravens are a piece of shit football team! I've never been so pissed off during a football game for so long.
You got that right!

and i would say you are saying that w/o bias. i can say that w/o the natural bias of them being our rivalries as well, because i really had no rooting interest in that game ans was going to be very pleased no matter who lost.

i saw the same things you did. we see it 2 times every year. the ravens (particularly suggs) arent shy about the locker room bounty theyve had on hines ward for years. ray lewis finally collected, giving him a blatant concussion on a helmet to helmet hit that was w/o a doubt illegal.

= no penalty, but a fine was issued the next day.

i watch every televised game when the steelers aren playing and i like watching the sideline demeanor of the coaches (this stemmed from how enjoyable cowher was to watch). i like to compare all the others to tomlin who is by far the coolest cat in the buisiness.

john harbaugh is the biggest bitcher and whiner in the league. i say this from observation, not from bias. his brother jim is sorta the same but not nearly as bad.

atleast other coaches will get pissed and tear into their players who commit an obvious penalty every once in a while.

harbaugh has never seen a penalty his team has committed. in his mind they are perfect. the sad thing is the refs pander to this petulant attitude. they went the entire texans game w/o throwing a single flag. thats unheard of.

im not glad to see the patriots in the SB but am thankful that you stuck it to them in the most painful way imaginable.

it was great.