View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #23
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Do you think the Arians "retirement" was a shot across Tomlins Bow....

Bill's team is almost gone and the Steelers keep winning. His players have either moved on or have not played much due to injuries while Tomlin's players have stepped in and played quite well in their absence. I know we still have Ward (on the way out) Polomolu, Farrior (on the way out) Hampton (on the way out) Foote (should not have been brought back) McFadden (should not have been brought back). Porter is gone. Meanwhile this team won games this year with Wallace, Brown, Redman, Mendenhall, Worilds, Woodley, Gilbert, Pouncey, Foster, Hood, Lewis, Heyward, McClendon, Mundy, Sanders, Saunders, Sylvester, and Timmons. That is 18 players (and I am probably missing some) that are all Tomlin's players. Not hardly Cowher's team any more by any stretch. I think this team is going to be great for years to come because the draft has been excellent and Tomlin coaches these players up and expects them to fill in and do the job when a veteran goes down.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote