SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,130 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Spamming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
ya the only thing i can do is give infractions. i don't have anything else as far as i know
If you are able to access the mod page (and maybe don't know it), you can check at the bottom of the forum (any page). On the bottom right there is a list of options (contact us, privacy statement, top of the page, etc.)...one of them should (or could) say mod. If it does, click on that and use your regular screenname and PW to log in. That's the grey mod page that you should be able to one click ban people.

If you don't have it, I hope you get it soon. I don't have the time to keep up with this anymore, but I hope you guys are able to take care of it.

If any of you do have it, don't hesitate to play around with it. I was even creating and banning accounts just to get the jist of it. And I may not be on all that often anymore, but I'm more than happy to help with any questions. The only thing I don't know about is the admin panel.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote