View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
Triggerfish
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 15653
Thumbs up Unique Steelers Artwork

Hey gang. An old college buddy of mine and Pittsburgh native is creating some really awesome and unique Pittsburgh-related artwork. These collages are perfect for collectors of Pittsburgh swag, and countless hours of research go into each one so that the collage includes the life story of each icon it celebrates. I don't usually use forums to plug stuff, but I have a few of these and just thought more fans should know about them. I realize this may belong in another part of the forum, but I hope it will allowed here so ya'll can check it out. Here are a few samples of his work. You can check out the rest of his stuff at his website http://www.ChristophersCollages.com He has more pieces there, including Tomlin, Roberto Clemente, the Steelers logo, WDVE, JoePa, etc. He's had a tremendous amount of support from the players and coaches. He's received phone calls from Tomlin complimenting his work, and the O-Line even had him design them t-shirts to wear for pre-game warmup at one of the home games this season. Anyway, just thought this was something worth spreading the word about. Give it a look!

Triggerfish is offline   Reply With Quote