Old 01-30-2012, 10:49 PM   #16
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: Tomlin gathering info on Todd Haley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRH View Post
Thats absolutely ridiculous, plain ludicrous. He's not selfish.
Our OC didn't design a spread offense and didn't utilize TE's into the mix, such as a NE or GB....therefore we rarely have guys open in the 7, 8 yard range the way guys like Brady, Brees, and Rogers do. Plus he's running for his life after the opposition's defenses are mowing down our crap OL like they're schoolgirls...
Please.

BS.... I see it every game. Wide open miller right at the first down marker. Ben totally ignores him to go for the Big Play. Next thing u know it's punt time... Check super bowl 45 check the Broncos game... (broncos go up by ONE point and they go into homerun mode and start punting when there's open men 4-5 yards down the field) Bens selfish man.... He's always injured, getting slow and out of shape. Don't always blame Arians play calling or the oline cause Ben can audible out of plays. Bens lazy and pretty dumb too... Proves it all the time. On and off the field..That's why he don't want to learn a new system or hire OC's from out of the organization... Next season I'd say someone start the Ben meter instead of the gay meter. I hope Haley comes in and gets Ben to his full potential instead of this mediocrity we've been seeing lately.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is Bens last season with Pit.