Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 7,493 Times in 3,130 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: "Super powerful" announcement right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by former RB View Post
Writing on a football discussion board doesn't qualify you for anything. I know a pretender when I see one. You just hide behind your keyboard and make "ignorant" "uninformed" STUPID opinions about things of which you have no clue.

This is a fan board, thats your only qualification. If some knowledge about the game was actually required, you'd never be here, you'd be on google trying to get computer football smart, so you could front.

You are just a stupid football fan that talks a lot and crys like a woman. You, like a woman, have no clue, and you never will.

It takes football experience to make intelligent comments, you can sound smart by repeating what you hear on sportscenter or the NFL network, but you aren't even a good poser.

Players don't hide behind keyboards and insult people, they know what it is.

I'd break your face if I ever saw you. You're just the kind of chump that I tend to knock out. If you don't know anything about the game other what you see on sports center, you ought to just cry and shut up. Like the girl you are. ******.

take some of your own advice, takes a real tough guy to hide behind a keyboard and throw threats big guy. go relive your glory days of being a second stringer on your junior varsity team. if you were so great you would be current_rb instead of former_rb?

since you obviously think you're great, let's hear what football credentials you have? What college did you play for? If you haven't played on a level past high school, I'd say you're no more experienced than half the posters on this board
Fire Arians is online now   Reply With Quote