Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 5,629 Times in 2,398 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: "Super powerful" announcement right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by former RB View Post
I blew out my knee in 80. Rehabbed for 2 years and moved to Denver. Boxed pro from 83 to 88. I never hit the canvas. I detached a retina and had to quit.
I moved back to PA. in 88 and opened a boxing club. Trained fighters in the western region of PA for the golden gloves. I personally know most Pa. fighters, and sparred with moast of them until 2000, when I broke a hand for the third time.

Moved to Wyoming and went to horseshoeing school at montana state university school of horse shoeing. I shoe horses for a living. In my spare time I start horses. I don't ride broncs or bulls anymore because I got too old, and been kicked too much.

As far as football goes, I played RB and ROLB and SS in high school, and RB in college. I weighed 222 lbs. and could run a 4.45 40.

As a pro fighter , i was 6 wins, 9 losses. Lost all 9 by decision.
that's cool if that's true. but FWIW it's the internet. All i gotta say is trying to throw your weight around on a message board is just gonna get you laughed off. most mods would have banned you for throwing threats like that, but I'm not like that.

I played WR and FS in HS (95-97), honorable mention for all-state team as a FS, and got a few offers from small colleges to play db. Decided to join the military instead, didn't see myself playing pro, and was tired of going to school. rest is history.

anyway that's football experience. so i guess i can make informed comments right
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote