View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 12:23 AM   #17
former RB
Banned

Member Number: 20530
Default Re: "Super powerful" announcement right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post

take some of your own advice, takes a real tough guy to hide behind a keyboard and throw threats big guy. go relive your glory days of being a second stringer on your junior varsity team. if you were so great you would be current_rb instead of former_rb?

since you obviously think you're great, let's hear what football credentials you have? What college did you play for? If you haven't played on a level past high school, I'd say you're no more experienced than half the posters on this board
I'm a corporate partner in a profitable venture. I have $520,000 in my personal savings. I travel extensively. Would you like to meet me at the fight club of your choice? I'm 50, had a detached retina, surgery on both knees, 3 broken hands, and I know I can make you cry.

I played for a small school. I was labeled a hot head and hard to coach. Thats what kept me out of division 1. My coach and I didn't get along. He cost us games because he couldn't coach. The only reason he got the job was because he was the principle too.
former RB is offline   Reply With Quote