View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 07:59 AM   #25
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: "Super powerful" announcement right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by former RB View Post
I notice that there ARE A LOT OF "GIRLY BOYS" around here.
You sure do talk a lot about "girly boys" and their asses and mouths. Fire Arians... I think you were right about this "upcoming super powerful announcement".

Quote:
People like "Fire Ariens" and "Buddah Bus" don't have a clue as far as football is concerned. They just follow the bouncing ball and watch the scoreboard. They make the most posts and cry the loudest, but they have no clue, and no chance of EVER having a clue. If you never played, there is no way you can have a clue.
And that's what the f*ck a message board is for, asshole. For people to express their opinions and discuss them regardless of their level of "experience".

Oh, and show me one post I've made where I've ever "cried" about anything on here. What's that? You can't? That's because you're a thinks-he-knows-it-all blow hard who apparently can't read and spouts off about shit he knows nothing about. Sound familiar? The only one on here I hear crying is you whining about people following you around and picking on you.

Did we hurt hims wittle feewings? Who the hell let you out of your high school locker anyway?

Quote:
My post is a locker room post. In the locker room you talk about whatever. Other players don't insult you for things you say in the locker room. AT LEAST THEY DON'T WHILE HIDING. FROM WHERE I COME FROM, YOU ACCUSE SOMEONE OF BEING A PUNK, YOU BETTER BE MAN ENOUGH TO TALK IT TO THEIR FACE.
Really? OK.... punk.

Quote:
I'd kick fire ariens and buddah bus asses both at the same time. I know a girly boy when they show up.

More "girly boy" and ass talk. You, sir, are a fountain of pure entertainment. Please continue.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote