View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #36
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792
Default Re: Hey, Steeler fans (and Ratbirds!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edman View Post
Eli owns Brady and Coughlin owns Belicheat.

New England is now 0-2 in Super Bowls and no Championships since Spygate. Both getting spanked by the same team.

Will people stop comparing Brady to Montana now? They're not even in the same zip code. Montana Dominated in every Super Bowl he was in. Brady, without his kicker and without his cameras, ain't worth a crap.
Pats haven't won one since 04. We've won 2 since then and I think we'll win a 3rd before they get another as well. They actually just weren't that good this year. Didn't beat a winning team all year until the Ravens handed them the Championship game. Their D was spotty all year. A 9-7 team just got hot and beat them.

Pats are good, but if not for the extra advantage from the spaying scandal they likely don't win 1 or 2 of those SB's. In fact, they may not have even gotten to 1 or 2 of them.

This wasn't our year due to injury, but I think if healthy we may have made a run as the AFC was wide open. The Texans were probaly the most complete team until injuries ravaged them, this really should have been the Ravens year with the Texans and Steelers having huge injury problems and the Pats just not being solid on defense. Glad they blew it.

After we lost, this turned out the best I could have hoped for with the 2 Harbaugh's choking and the Pats getting beat in the end.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote