View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,123 Posts
Default Re: SB post-game sports shows..

its almost as if everyone seems shocked that the patriots lost, as if it were the undefeated 2007 patriots losing. everyone bought the hype of them being sb favorites all season. not even this much shock was shown for the packers when they lost. all the pundits were buying in that brady was the greatest montana ande belichick was the greatest lombardi/walsh before the game was even played or records even set.

the worst thing is all the apologizing that the talking heads are doing for brady. " poor guy has no weapons. change the intentional grounding rule", welker shoulda, gronkowski woulda, the giants shouldnta even been there because they were 7-7 record at one point."

nobody wants to recognize that they defensively suck balls and a team like green bay or saints would have destroyed them as well.

people actually thought gronkowski had a chance to play and be effective. did ANYONE actually see the injury? its the same one big ben suffered. I knew gronk wasnt going to do jack shit. how come no mediot leading up to the game didnt know the same? oh thats right, they all bought in to the patriots perfection.

i even heard a "how dare the refs throw a flag and call a safety on bradys 1st play and 1st drive of a superbowl, they need to let that go"

lo and behold the las vegas odds came out today and guess whos favored for next season? thats right... the patriots. its pretty disgusting.