View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #5
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: SB post-game sports shows..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
its almost as if everyone seems shocked that the patriots lost, as if it were the undefeated 2007 patriots losing. everyone bought the hype of them being sb favorites all season. not even this much shock was shown for the packers when they lost. all the pundits were buying in that brady was the greatest montana ande belichick was the greatest lombardi/walsh before the game was even played or records even set.

the worst thing is all the apologizing that the talking heads are doing for brady. " poor guy has no weapons. change the intentional grounding rule", welker shoulda, gronkowski woulda, the giants shouldnta even been there because they were 7-7 record at one point."

nobody wants to recognize that they defensively suck balls and a team like green bay or saints would have destroyed them as well.

lo and behold the las vegas odds came out today and guess whos favored for next season? thats right... the patriots. its pretty disgusting.
They're already favored?!? What bullshit.

I guess they'll be playing the Cowboys then.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is online now   Reply With Quote