View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 02:43 AM   #11
bay_area_STEELER_11
Water Boy

Member Number: 23311
Default Re: STEELERS MOCK DRAFT 2012 !!!

I'm hoping DeCastro would be available by our pick, but i doubt it. If he makes it past 15 I think we should trade up to get him because he's that good guys. He might be the most complete Guard in this years draft. If he's gone i'd go with my guy Donta Hightower. He has a lot of upside coming from a complex 3-4 defensive scheme ran by Nick Saban. Not to mention his defense was number 1 across the board. With that said if he come's to our complex Dick Lebeau 3-4 defense it would benefit us learning our system his rookie year then playing immediately his 2nd year. Who knows the defense might be similar in ways, but just different terminology. If thats the case he'll probably pick it up really quick. I just hope we don't pass on the kid and the freakin Ravens pick him up to be the successor to Ray Lewis playing next to McClain. That's a no no!!!! If both these guys are gone I would take the next Guard available which would be between Glenn Cordy, Kelechi Osemele, or Kevin Zeitler. I like Osemele or Zeitler over Cordy. That would make room for us to draft the Cal kid in the 2nd round only if his draft stock rises at the combine and his projection would be 1-2 round type guy.
bay_area_STEELER_11 is offline   Reply With Quote