Thread: Another Mock.
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
ItalianSteelersFan178443
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 20776
Default Re: Another Mock.

Good 1st Rd pick, Hightower would produce immediately and could learn under Farrior to be the next Steeler great for a long time, but with the OL in disarray I think they will take C. Glenn, hoping they take Hightower though. Love Kelechi! He is so strong and very disciplined. If they decided to go with Hightower in the 1st because he is the BPA and figure they will take a chance and hope that Osemele drops than we are immediately back as a great team because 2 glaring holes would be filled. Martin was alright at OSU, he was caught napping so many times and was burned too many times. Maybe a guy like George Iloka would be a better prospect. Datko's stock is dropping quick because he had surgery after the season, but if he is fine for the Combine and okay for his Pro Day, maybe he can show scouts why he was a 1st Rd prospect, but if we can get him than we are immediately better. I am really hoping they do not waste a draft pick on a WR, but with all the Hines Ward drama and them may not being able to resign Cotch, we may have to. Childs is a great WR though, he is great with the short routes and an amazing return man. Not sure who this OT from Regina is, but it is always risky to take a non D-1A prospect. And finally as much as I want Suisham out of Pittsburgh because he has one of the weakest legs in the game and no confidence they will stick with him
ItalianSteelersFan178443 is offline   Reply With Quote