Thread: Another Mock.
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
Steel Glory
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 15586
Default Re: Another Mock.

Yeah that seems reasonable. I would be fine with Cordy Glenn in the first and picking up an ILB in the second or third round. Farrior and Foote probably both won't be back and though Sylvester is a fiery player, I don't know if he will be able to start. Which is why I think taking Hightower would be a great pickup if he falls.

On the wide receiver note... They will always take a good prospect. I'm sure after all the news about Ward being released, the Steelers are going to try and find some way to keep him. I don't see Cotchery coming back at all, as I've thought since the end of the season. Childs is just a big strong bodied wide receiver that would complement our speedy receivers well. He can take over as one of the possession guys. Seeing as Tyler Grisham was taken off our practice squad by Denver, Arnaz Battle was released and Cotch is as good as gone, we only have Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace (who could leave as well, though extremely unlikely), Emmanuel Sanders, Hines Ward and Tyler Beiler on the practice squad. They have space to grab a wide receiver so I'll keep mocking one in order for them to keep 5 receivers.

They need a kicker period. Suisham isn't good enough and hopefully they make it happen

Oh and yeah Illoka is also a good prospect. I know Martin did get burned but he made some good plays as well and played up near the line of scrimmage alot. He has good speed but Illoka could replace him in the 3rd round.
Steel Glory is offline   Reply With Quote