Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 03-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #31
Set-Man
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 12795
Default Re: Look for Steelers to target Jared Gaither

Gaither won't be targeted in my opinion.
If they want to bolster the OL, get a guard in the first round.
Gilbert-Rookie Guard-Pouncey-Foster-Colon

They can make it even better by getting another FA RT or rookie RT.
Set-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #32
60_MINUTES
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 20464
Default Re: Look for Steelers to target Jared Gaither

[QUOTE=Kingmagyar;1000643]I don't pull for the Chargers but I am somewhat of a realist that likes to look at the negative side of things before I look at the positive side and believe me I do look at the positive side (just look at my draft posts). Most of my posts though will be on the negative side but in a kind of warning we shouldn't take anything for granted kind of way, but in no way do I doubt the team's ability to address problems and solve them. I'm very optimistic about this year's draft solving a multitude of problems and Todd Haley succeeding in creating a better offense..

Now you kind of insulted me by suggesting "In case I forgot we were the #1 defense last year" and I may have been lost at sea not realizing we have the next Darrell Revis on the team in Cortez Allen, but last year's defense was last year's defense and that was a defense that went against some of the worst QBs and teams in the history of the league and lost to what is statistically the worst QB of all Tebow. I never saw Cortez Allen after the New England game where he was used in a very simple to understand one on one situation against a tight end. The signs are positive for him and his future and I think he will be the starter next year too, but a pro bowl level when he hasn't even started a game yet or proven he can? I'm not out to sea but I do see, and I don't see it yet. I like your optimism however I strongly suggest you should sell everything you have and put it down on the Steelers winning the super bowl next year. With your optimism how can you lose?

Do it.[/QUOTE]Last years D is last years D andn we went against some average teams last year.....

Okay I will give you that... Far as Allen I see him as I did Troy... No No No not a football GOD like Troy but as Im sure you remember Troy was average at best his rookie year... I look for Allen to explode on the scene this year... IMO of course but me and all the optimism agrees it willl happen...

by the way how do you think I made all my millions to begin with??? yep I already did what you suggested in 05-06 and 08-09
60_MINUTES is offline   Reply With Quote