Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 03-16-2012, 12:21 AM   #11
jjpro11
Living Legend

Member Number: 3559
Default Re: What drugs do they serve up in Baltimore?

Not sure what his angle is here, other than looking for attention... He'd be a backup on this team. Kind of foolish to try to take a shot a team where you wouldn't even make it as a starter.
jjpro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:00 AM   #12
Need4Sweed
Water Boy

Member Number: 15314

The hatred/infatuation with the Steelers here in Maryland is real. The Steelers are in the heads of the Ravens and its fans. For example, Mario Williams signs with the Bills today. Local t..v. continuously loop Williams sacking Big Ben throughout the 2 min or so segment. MW as we know has made a living of sacking QB's, so looping MW sacking Big Ben over and over again a coincidence? i think not. Local news does things like this all the time when it comes to NFL news in general; somehow they will always involve a Steelers low lite to hi lite the story...petty, but true. I wonder if this happen in Pittsburgh also when it come to the Ravens? any locals in Pittsburgh care to answer? this type of crap along with Jarrett Johnsons comments happens here all the time. And it tends to rub me the wrong way every now and then.
Need4Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:50 AM   #13
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Sweed View Post
The hatred/infatuation with the Steelers here in Maryland is real. The Steelers are in the heads of the Ravens and its fans. For example, Mario Williams signs with the Bills today. Local t..v. continuously loop Williams sacking Big Ben throughout the 2 min or so segment. MW as we know has made a living of sacking QB's, so looping MW sacking Big Ben over and over again a coincidence? i think not. Local news does things like this all the time when it comes to NFL news in general; somehow they will always involve a Steelers low lite to hi lite the story...petty, but true. I wonder if this happen in Pittsburgh also when it come to the Ravens? any locals in Pittsburgh care to answer? this type of crap along with Jarrett Johnsons comments happens here all the time. And it tends to rub me the wrong way every now and then.
I love it! thats what a rivalry is all about....
Old 03-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #14
CA Black & Gold
Water Boy

Member Number: 21765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtain_of_Steel View Post
The drugs those clowns do in Baltimore... He made it sound like coming to us was an option, lol
--------------------------------

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...ot-at-steelers

Jarret Johnson takes parting shot at Steelers

By Jamison Hensley

Outside linebacker Jarret Johnson is no longer a Baltimore Raven after signing with the San Diego Chargers yesterday, but that didn't stop him from giving a parting shot to his AFC North rival -- and it was as vicious as his hit on Hines Ward.

AP Photo/Nick WassLinebacker Jarret Johnson couldn't resist taking one more shot at the Steelers.
In an interview with the Ravens' flagship radio station WBAL, it was suggested that Johnson's departure is less painful because he didn't go to the New York Jets, Indianapolis Colts or Pittsburgh Steelers.

"I told everybody if I went to Pittsburgh, I would've had to throw up on my jersey every time we played," Johnson told the radio station.

It should be noted for all Steelers fans that Johnson and the San Diego Chargers make a trip to Heinz Field this season. Hopefully, Johnson will remember to take some anti-nausea medicine before seeing the Black and Gold.

The other interesting piece of the interview was the Ravens' level of interest in Johnson, which seemed minimal by his comments. The Ravens apparently had already moved on from Johnson once free agency began.

"A lot of teams will give you an offer that's pretty insulting," Johnson said. "They didn't do that but they made it clear that my time was up. I'm not at all leaving disgruntled, angry or bitter by how it all went down."
I believe the Black & Gold play at San Diego, not at Heinz
CA Black & Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #15
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 11678
My Mood: Amazed

Uh oh, a trick question? Or a color blind poster?lol

It's late and my eyes are fuzzy, but need to think about this comment, lol
Curtain_of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote