Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 02-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #51
SteelCurtain5643
Team Captain

Member Number: 12838
Default Re: Hey, Steeler fans (and Ratbirds!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
I thought after you went down in flames to Tebow and we we're on our way to the Superbowl I didn't hate the Steelers as much anymore.

Now i'm reminded of how much I can't stand them.

Brady is still the best quarterback of all time. You're all just jealous.
Jealous of what exactly? Getting your asses kicked TWICE by Eli and the GMEN? Not having a QB who wears Uggs? And best QB of all time? Really? You can't be serious lol
SteelCurtain5643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #52
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319

Quote:
I thought after you went down in flames to Tebow and we we're on our way to the Superbowl I didn't hate the Steelers as much anymore.

Why are you still posting in this thread? You started this thread to say how much better the Pats were then us and the Ratbirds, and to tell us how you were going to win your fourth ring. Well we beat you this year and the Pats sucked off Eli in front of the largest NFL audience ever, twice! So the meaning of your post is over, we beat you this year showing that we were better than you at the current time, and we have double your amount of SB's showing we are better than you since the beginning of time. You can forget about convinvcing anyone here about your spygate wins and even though you beat us last year in the regular season, you had to watch us handle the team that you couldnt to win the AFC championship. Out of the two teams, we were the last ones to win a title (2 since you guys won the spygate championships which were your last) and we were the last ones to win a head to head game. Nobody here wishes they had a cheating coach, nobody here wishes they had a QB who sucks under pressure, and nobody here wishes they had less championships.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:18 AM   #53
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 3,553 Times in 1,599 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH! Sorry the "Best Quarterback of All Time" probably isn't the guy intentionally grounding the ball while standing in his own endzone at the beginning of the game after throwing a pass to nobody 30 yards down the middle of the field. Wow I ROFL'd so hard when I saw that play.
IowaSteeler927 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #54
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,927 Times in 779 Posts

Not sure how long ago this thread was, but I have to comment in it now, regardless of time passing.

Did this jackass just come in here, dropping everything he did in his life to stop by here, puff his chest out and draw a line in the sand for no reason? I'm actually flattered that this moron had "Pittsburgh Steelers" on his mind and needed to send out a heart-felt message on how awesome he was and how the greatest of teams ever assembled was going to win their 4th title. I'm glad. That means he see's us as a threat. I don't blame him. Regardless of their dominance over us this past decade, an asterisk WILL be played on every single one of this "Title Reigns" whether they like it or not. They are true, down to Earth, first class CHEATERS & always will be.

This guy:

makes this guy:

look like this guy:

Without this guy:

this guy:

looks like this guy:

with this many rings:

This guy:

never did, what this guy did:

and that is taking his team inside of his own 20 yard line, down in a Super Bowl, and throwing the game winning touchdown to win it for his team.

Instead of this:

Brady was doing this:

Where's this guy when you need him:

Or this:

Get the f*ck out of here, cheaters. You don't deserve to be in a classy place like this. There was a Pittsburgh Steelers BEFORE Tom Brady and there will be a Pittsburgh Steelers AFTER Tom Brady. Unfortunately for you, stick a fork in your ass once Bellicheat and that boy-loving QB of yours leave for good.

HERE WE GO!!!!