Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 06-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #61
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Hanging your hat on that one game forever, eh?
The fact is the Patriots have routinely smoked your black and yellow candy asses for the last decade, often winning with 35 or so points on the board at least.

lol @ Anthony Smith's guarantee.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:37 AM   #62
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,618 Times in 759 Posts

Nope just taking a look at their most recent contest which was probably the best example of how good the Steelers were before copious amounts of injuries sort of crippled the offense, and some of the defense alike. I'd rather lose in the first playoff game as an injury deprived team than make it all the way to the Super Bowl and lose. At least we made the last Super Bowl against the Packers a contest.
IowaSteeler927 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:51 PM   #63
Avoid-Lloyd
Water Boy

Member Number: 18577

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
The fact is the Patriots have routinely smoked your black and yellow candy asses for the last decade, often winning with 35 or so points on the board at least.

Some of those wins would count as DQs now that we know about spygate so the series has got to be about even now. Also some of those wins came against Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart so you can't be too proud of those. Where were all these Patriot nut-swingers when they were having 1-15 and 2-14 seasons on a regular basis?
Avoid-Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #64
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 2,527 Times in 1,105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avoid-Lloyd View Post
Some of those wins would count as DQs now that we know about spygate so the series has got to be about even now. Also some of those wins came against Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart so you can't be too proud of those. Where were all these Patriot nut-swingers when they were having 1-15 and 2-14 seasons on a regular basis?
Let them crow we all know where the Brady rule came from because he was to big of a wussy to take a hit in the NFL. He only wish he was half the man that Ben is.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:24 PM   #65
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post

Funny how you say we're hanging our hats on "one game forever" (albeit the most RECENT one), yet you refer to games that are further in the past and during your cheating years which is the last time you won anything of any real significance.

You only continue winning now because you somehow manage to get the easiest schedule in the league every year and get to beat up on the likes of a catastrophic mess in Miami, a hapless arctic wasteland in Buffalo, and a completely dysfunctional locker room full of blowhards in New York each twice a year.

And since you want to bring up loudmouthed idiots who don't contribute to your team and barely played for you, how did Chad Ochostinko work out? Did he wear his gold Hall of Fame jacket on your Patties' sidelines with that clueless look on his face?

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #66
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

For as much as he talks up Shady Brady I find it funny that Brady whom Pats fans have basically anointed as some kind of god, threw a 30 yard bomb to an invisible receiver from their own endzone in the Super Bowl. By and far my favorite play of the game. 2 free points to the Giants.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:42 AM   #67
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
For as much as he talks up Shady Brady I find it funny that Brady whom Pats fans have basically anointed as some kind of god, threw a 30 yard bomb to an invisible receiver from their own endzone in the Super Bowl. By and far my favorite play of the game. 2 free points to the Giants.
Are you kidding?!? She almost got her Uggs Boots and new blouse dirty on that play!

She's gotta get rid of that thing.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:23 AM   #68
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Are you kidding?!? She almost got her Uggs Boots and new blouse dirty on that play!

She's gotta get rid of that thing.

True that!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:43 AM   #69
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804

Jesus.
Every time a Steelers fan claims the Patriots "cheated" their way to all their victories I cannot help but lose respect for you as a fanbase. You sound like desperate, insecure little babies. You act like the Patriots were the only team in the NFL looking at opposing teams signals, eyeing them down with binoculars, trying to read each others lips during games, etc.

Just get over it. It just sounds pathetic. You got dethroned and that's how you justify it to yourselves. It's old and it's pathetic.

The fact is the Patriots ARE, REMAIN, and HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME the team to beat in the AFC. You can say that isn't the case until you're blue in the face. It changes nothing in the world of REALITY. The Patriots are the team to beat in the AFC.

Believe me, while Patriot/Steelers games are always big games, I guaran-damn-tee you get more nervous about them in Pittsburgh than we do here in Massachusetts.

One game here and one game there aside, we got your $&#^ing number.

We are an elite football team each and every season. Even when we're rebuilding we're still contending for a Superbowl spot.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #70
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 3,279 Times in 1,290 Posts

[YOUTUBE]ntw7G7enxEk#![/YOUTUBE]