Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #71
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,192
Member Number: 5792
Thanks: 7
Thanked 368 Times in 181 Posts
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Jesus.
Every time a Steelers fan claims the Patriots "cheated" their way to all their victories I cannot help but lose respect for you as a fanbase. You sound like desperate, insecure little babies. You act like the Patriots were the only team in the NFL looking at opposing teams signals, eyeing them down with binoculars, trying to read each others lips during games, etc.

Just get over it. It just sounds pathetic. You got dethroned and that's how you justify it to yourselves. It's old and it's pathetic.

The fact is the Patriots ARE, REMAIN, and HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME the team to beat in the AFC. You can say that isn't the case until you're blue in the face. It changes nothing in the world of REALITY. The Patriots are the team to beat in the AFC.

Believe me, while Patriot/Steelers games are always big games, I guaran-damn-tee you get more nervous about them in Pittsburgh than we do here in Massachusetts.

One game here and one game there aside, we got your $&#^ing number.

We are an elite football team each and every season. Even when we're rebuilding we're still contending for a Superbowl spot.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.
For a team that rules the AFC, you haven't won the big one since 04. We've won 2 SBs since then. Pats have been very good, but not so sure about the recent ruling of the division. Anyway. Your D is pretty much swiss cheese and Brady is at the end of his career. I expect you to dissolve into mediocrity in the very near future soon.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #72
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter
 
Buddha Bus's Avatar
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Jesus.
Every time a Steelers fan claims the Patriots "cheated" their way to all their victories I cannot help but lose respect for you as a fanbase. You sound like desperate, insecure little babies. You act like the Patriots were the only team in the NFL looking at opposing teams signals, eyeing them down with binoculars, trying to read each others lips during games, etc.

Just get over it. It just sounds pathetic. You got dethroned and that's how you justify it to yourselves. It's old and it's pathetic.

The fact is the Patriots ARE, REMAIN, and HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME the team to beat in the AFC. You can say that isn't the case until you're blue in the face. It changes nothing in the world of REALITY. The Patriots are the team to beat in the AFC.

Believe me, while Patriot/Steelers games are always big games, I guaran-damn-tee you get more nervous about them in Pittsburgh than we do here in Massachusetts.

One game here and one game there aside, we got your $&#^ing number.

We are an elite football team each and every season. Even when we're rebuilding we're still contending for a Superbowl spot.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.
#1) I haven't lost any respect for the Patriots or their fanbase because I never had any for them to begin with.

#2) Yeah, I'm sure if the Steelers had been caught red-handed filming opposing teams' signals during a stretch of great success winning several Super Bowls you bitches wouldn't say a word.

#3) The fact is the Pats* DID cheat, they were caught, and Bobby Kraft's buddy Roger Goodell helped to cover it up. You can't possibly say with any credibility that the videotaping had nothing to do with their success. If it didn't, why waste the time doing something AGAINST THE RULES if it could only hurt, not help, you? That's called "logic" by the way. Try it out sometime.

#4) The team to beat in the AFC? Tell me again, how many Super Bowls have you won since Spygate? That's right... say it with me.... ZERO!

#5) Your wrong about us being more nervous. We relish the opportunity to bash your team's pansy skulls in on a level playing field. You know, just like we did last year.
__________________

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:18 AM   #73
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter
 
IowaSteeler927's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great State of Iowa
Posts: 2,777
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15801
Thanks: 3,295
Thanked 3,496 Times in 1,572 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
#1) I haven't lost any respect for the Patriots or their fanbase because I never had any for them to begin with.

#2) Yeah, I'm sure if the Steelers had been caught red-handed filming opposing teams' signals during a stretch of great success winning several Super Bowls you bitches wouldn't say a word.

#3) The fact is the Pats* DID cheat, they were caught, and Bobby Kraft's buddy Roger Goodell helped to cover it up. You can't possibly say with any credibility that the videotaping had nothing to do with their success. If it didn't, why waste the time doing something AGAINST THE RULES if it could only hurt, not help, you? That's called "logic" by the way. Try it out sometime.

#4) The team to beat in the AFC? Tell me again, how many Super Bowls have you won since Spygate? That's right... say it with me.... ZERO!

#5) Your wrong about us being more nervous. We relish the opportunity to bash your team's pansy skulls in on a level playing field. You know, just like we did last year.
Don't forget as you've mentioned before the fact that they play in a rather pathetic division. The Dolphins continue to make mind numbingly stupid decisions, the Jets organization is a media circus, and the Bills haven't been relevant since the 90's. The Patsies consistently get some of the weakest schedules in the NFL while the Steelers have gotten some of the toughest the past few seasons.

In response to Mr Patsy Fan: I would hardly call a team that has an easy path to the playoffs every season the dominant team in the AFC. Your pathetic team would've lost against the Ravens had it not been for that miss by Cundiff. The Gaytriots should of lost that game and you know it. While I hate the Ravens with a passion, the Ravens would've been more of a challenge for the Giants.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:05 AM   #74
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter
 
Buddha Bus's Avatar
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
Don't forget as you've mentioned before the fact that they play in a rather pathetic division. The Dolphins continue to make mind numbingly stupid decisions, the Jets organization is a media circus, and the Bills haven't been relevant since the 90's. The Patsies consistently get some of the weakest schedules in the NFL while the Steelers have gotten some of the toughest the past few seasons.

In response to Mr Patsy Fan: I would hardly call a team that has an easy path to the playoffs every season the dominant team in the AFC. Your pathetic team would've lost against the Ravens had it not been for that miss by Cundiff. The Gaytriots should of lost that game and you know it. While I hate the Ravens with a passion, the Ravens would've been more of a challenge for the Giants.
Agree on all points. They do play in a piss poor division with a perennially easy schedule. They played only 2 teams with winning records in the regular season last year and lost both of them ( one to us ).

They should have lost to the Ravens in the AFCCG too if not for a WR who apparently uses butter as hand lotion and a kicker who likes to impersonate Ray Finkle. The Ravens would have been more of a challenge no doubt.

As for NEPatriots, keep trollin', trollin', trollin'!
__________________

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #75
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter
 
stb_steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pa
Posts: 3,567
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14315
Thanks: 173
Thanked 313 Times in 183 Posts
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Jesus.
Every time a Steelers fan claims the Patriots "cheated" their way to all their victories I cannot help but lose respect for you as a fanbase. You sound like desperate, insecure little babies. You act like the Patriots were the only team in the NFL looking at opposing teams signals, eyeing them down with binoculars, trying to read each others lips during games, etc.

Just get over it. It just sounds pathetic. You got dethroned and that's how you justify it to yourselves. It's old and it's pathetic.

The fact is the Patriots ARE, REMAIN, and HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME the team to beat in the AFC. You can say that isn't the case until you're blue in the face. It changes nothing in the world of REALITY. The Patriots are the team to beat in the AFC.

Believe me, while Patriot/Steelers games are always big games, I guaran-damn-tee you get more nervous about them in Pittsburgh than we do here in Massachusetts.

One game here and one game there aside, we got your $&#^ing number.

We are an elite football team each and every season. Even when we're rebuilding we're still contending for a Superbowl spot.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.
Steeler fans dont have to claim anything....You think were the only fans that thinks Cheatriots cheated?. Apparently u need to get out of your parents basement and get out more.......As far as ruling the AFC, your gonna have to be more specific, if you mean your team rules your division, then ill give ya that one!
__________________

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:21 AM   #76
Avoid-Lloyd
Water Boy
 
Avoid-Lloyd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 37
Member Number: 18577
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Ruling the AFC? Keep on smoking on whatever you're smoking, Cheech. Before last season the Patriots hadn't won a playoff game since 2007. That sounds like domination to me. Haha! As for the cheating; I find it hard to believe that every team was Cheating. That's just a Cheatriots' fan's excuse everytime and that shit is getting old. The Pats won 3 Superbowls by a total of 3 points each and you don't think stealing signals and filming walkthroughs made a 3 point difference. Face it, your team's rings have astricks next to them in every fan's mind because you cheated and that's the reason everyone outside Boston/foxboro hates your team. Trust me it's not jealousy. Also don't you find it strange that if "every team was doing it", why were the Pats the only team ever to get busted for it in the history of the NFL. It's because they were the only ones doing it!
Avoid-Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:29 AM   #77
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter
 
Lady Steel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,923
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16396
Thanks: 17,651
Thanked 6,651 Times in 2,539 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Patricheats deliberately avoid having to play the Steelers in the first round of the playoffs not so long ago?
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:48 AM   #78
caplovestroyp43
Banned
 
caplovestroyp43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: STEELER NATION
Posts: 815
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16490
Thanks: 81
Thanked 308 Times in 180 Posts
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
I thought Brady almighty was the best. If he is as good as you say he is then why didn't he win that game. Seems to me like he could have went to someone else instead of depending on Gronkowski.
Lets not forget about the Brady rule you can't touch this.

Oh so very appropriate! I saved that pic to my documents! Awesome!

And to MOP, Buddah, Wally and Mom:

caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:20 AM   #79
therocksteeler
Bench Warmer
Supporter
 
therocksteeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South of Da-Burgh, N.C. Steeler Nation!
Posts: 360
Gender: Male
Member Number: 6324
Thanks: 18
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by caplovestroyp43 View Post
Oh so very appropriate! I saved that pic to my documents! Awesome!

And to MOP, Buddah, Wally and Mom:

LoL

NICE!!!
__________________
therocksteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:07 PM   #80
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 770
Member Number: 20804
Thanks: 67
Thanked 89 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Flacco way more clutch and way more big time than Big Ben.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts