Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 06-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #71
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792
Default Re: Flacco vs Big Baby Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Jesus.
Every time a Steelers fan claims the Patriots "cheated" their way to all their victories I cannot help but lose respect for you as a fanbase. You sound like desperate, insecure little babies. You act like the Patriots were the only team in the NFL looking at opposing teams signals, eyeing them down with binoculars, trying to read each others lips during games, etc.

Just get over it. It just sounds pathetic. You got dethroned and that's how you justify it to yourselves. It's old and it's pathetic.

The fact is the Patriots ARE, REMAIN, and HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME the team to beat in the AFC. You can say that isn't the case until you're blue in the face. It changes nothing in the world of REALITY. The Patriots are the team to beat in the AFC.

Believe me, while Patriot/Steelers games are always big games, I guaran-damn-tee you get more nervous about them in Pittsburgh than we do here in Massachusetts.

One game here and one game there aside, we got your $&#^ing number.

We are an elite football team each and every season. Even when we're rebuilding we're still contending for a Superbowl spot.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.
For a team that rules the AFC, you haven't won the big one since 04. We've won 2 SBs since then. Pats have been very good, but not so sure about the recent ruling of the division. Anyway. Your D is pretty much swiss cheese and Brady is at the end of his career. I expect you to dissolve into mediocrity in the very near future soon.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #72
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Jesus.
Every time a Steelers fan claims the Patriots "cheated" their way to all their victories I cannot help but lose respect for you as a fanbase. You sound like desperate, insecure little babies. You act like the Patriots were the only team in the NFL looking at opposing teams signals, eyeing them down with binoculars, trying to read each others lips during games, etc.

Just get over it. It just sounds pathetic. You got dethroned and that's how you justify it to yourselves. It's old and it's pathetic.

The fact is the Patriots ARE, REMAIN, and HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME the team to beat in the AFC. You can say that isn't the case until you're blue in the face. It changes nothing in the world of REALITY. The Patriots are the team to beat in the AFC.

Believe me, while Patriot/Steelers games are always big games, I guaran-damn-tee you get more nervous about them in Pittsburgh than we do here in Massachusetts.

We are an elite football team each and every season. Even when we're rebuilding we're still contending for a Superbowl spot.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.
#1) I haven't lost any respect for the Patriots or their fanbase because I never had any for them to begin with.

#2) Yeah, I'm sure if the Steelers had been caught red-handed filming opposing teams' signals during a stretch of great success winning several Super Bowls you bitches wouldn't say a word.

#3) The fact is the Pats* DID cheat, they were caught, and Bobby Kraft's buddy Roger Goodell helped to cover it up. You can't possibly say with any credibility that the videotaping had nothing to do with their success. If it didn't, why waste the time doing something AGAINST THE RULES if it could only hurt, not help, you? That's called "logic" by the way. Try it out sometime.

#4) The team to beat in the AFC? Tell me again, how many Super Bowls have you won since Spygate? That's right... say it with me.... ZERO!

#5) Your wrong about us being more nervous. We relish the opportunity to bash your team's pansy skulls in on a level playing field. You know, just like we did last year.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:18 AM   #73
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 3,496 Times in 1,572 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
#1) I haven't lost any respect for the Patriots or their fanbase because I never had any for them to begin with.

#2) Yeah, I'm sure if the Steelers had been caught red-handed filming opposing teams' signals during a stretch of great success winning several Super Bowls you bitches wouldn't say a word.

#3) The fact is the Pats* DID cheat, they were caught, and Bobby Kraft's buddy Roger Goodell helped to cover it up. You can't possibly say with any credibility that the videotaping had nothing to do with their success. If it didn't, why waste the time doing something AGAINST THE RULES if it could only hurt, not help, you? That's called "logic" by the way. Try it out sometime.

#4) The team to beat in the AFC? Tell me again, how many Super Bowls have you won since Spygate? That's right... say it with me.... ZERO!

#5) Your wrong about us being more nervous. We relish the opportunity to bash your team's pansy skulls in on a level playing field. You know, just like we did last year.
Don't forget as you've mentioned before the fact that they play in a rather pathetic division. The Dolphins continue to make mind numbingly stupid decisions, the Jets organization is a media circus, and the Bills haven't been relevant since the 90's. The Patsies consistently get some of the weakest schedules in the NFL while the Steelers have gotten some of the toughest the past few seasons.

In response to Mr Patsy Fan: I would hardly call a team that has an easy path to the playoffs every season the dominant team in the AFC. Your pathetic team would've lost against the Ravens had it not been for that miss by Cundiff. The Gaytriots should of lost that game and you know it. While I hate the Ravens with a passion, the Ravens would've been more of a challenge for the Giants.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:05 AM   #74
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
Don't forget as you've mentioned before the fact that they play in a rather pathetic division. The Dolphins continue to make mind numbingly stupid decisions, the Jets organization is a media circus, and the Bills haven't been relevant since the 90's. The Patsies consistently get some of the weakest schedules in the NFL while the Steelers have gotten some of the toughest the past few seasons.

In response to Mr Patsy Fan: I would hardly call a team that has an easy path to the playoffs every season the dominant team in the AFC. Your pathetic team would've lost against the Ravens had it not been for that miss by Cundiff. The Gaytriots should of lost that game and you know it. While I hate the Ravens with a passion, the Ravens would've been more of a challenge for the Giants.
Agree on all points. They do play in a piss poor division with a perennially easy schedule. They played only 2 teams with winning records in the regular season last year and lost both of them ( one to us ).

They should have lost to the Ravens in the AFCCG too if not for a WR who apparently uses butter as hand lotion and a kicker who likes to impersonate Ray Finkle. The Ravens would have been more of a challenge no doubt.

As for NEPatriots, keep trollin', trollin', trollin'!

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #75
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:
Jesus.

We rule the AFC.

Like it or not.

Accept it or not.
Steeler fans dont have to claim anything....You think were the only fans that thinks Cheatriots cheated?. Apparently u need to get out of your parents basement and get out more.......As far as ruling the AFC, your gonna have to be more specific, if you mean your team rules your division, then ill give ya that one!

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:21 AM   #76
Avoid-Lloyd
Water Boy

Member Number: 18577

Ruling the AFC? Keep on smoking on whatever you're smoking, Cheech. Before last season the Patriots hadn't won a playoff game since 2007. That sounds like domination to me. Haha! As for the cheating; I find it hard to believe that every team was Cheating. That's just a Cheatriots' fan's excuse everytime and that shit is getting old. The Pats won 3 Superbowls by a total of 3 points each and you don't think stealing signals and filming walkthroughs made a 3 point difference. Face it, your team's rings have astricks next to them in every fan's mind because you cheated and that's the reason everyone outside Boston/foxboro hates your team. Trust me it's not jealousy. Also don't you find it strange that if "every team was doing it", why were the Pats the only team ever to get busted for it in the history of the NFL. It's because they were the only ones doing it!
Avoid-Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:29 AM   #77
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,651 Times in 2,539 Posts
My Mood: Amused

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Patricheats deliberately avoid having to play the Steelers in the first round of the playoffs not so long ago?
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:48 AM   #78
caplovestroyp43
Banned

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
I thought Brady almighty was the best. If he is as good as you say he is then why didn't he win that game. Seems to me like he could have went to someone else instead of depending on Gronkowski.
Lets not forget about the Brady rule you can't touch this.

Oh so very appropriate! I saved that pic to my documents! Awesome!

And to MOP, Buddah, Wally and Mom:

caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:20 AM   #79
therocksteeler
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 6324

Quote:
Originally Posted by caplovestroyp43 View Post
Oh so very appropriate! I saved that pic to my documents! Awesome!

And to MOP, Buddah, Wally and Mom:

LoL

NICE!!!
Old 01-14-2013, 02:07 PM   #80
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804

Flacco way more clutch and way more big time than Big Ben.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote