Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 09-03-2012, 07:09 PM   #11
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369
Default Re: The MOST Important Video About Israel You'll Ever See!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
Oh. The US has not been 'angles' either towards the Jews as it has Jewish blood on it's hands as well. This movie is a true story.

Also, if you study the issue with the USS Liberty, it was in the wrong waters during the 6 Day War with the Arabs while Israel was under attack by 5 different nations. Then after not "properly" (I stress 'properly') identifying itself, it was fired upon.
By the way, the US was an ally in this war.
Firstly, there is very strong evidence that the attack on the Liberty was intentional. I'm still not clear on the why of it, other than to prove to the US that Israelis are even crazier than we are. As far as the US being an ally, yes... and the US was an ally of Israel's during it's numerous espionage attempts during the 80s and 90s. Israel has a curious way of treating its allies, wouldn't you say?

Quote:
Also:

There are 600 millionaires living in Gaza
Assuming this is even true, your point here is what, exactly? Is it against the law for Gaza to have haves and havenots like the rest of the planet?
Old 09-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #12
ricardisimo
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
We've had this discussion here and in other fora in 1000+ post threads. "palestine" is bull@#$%. islam is satanic. You're either for Israel or you're against her. If you're against her, you'll bake.

Discuss.
Yes, and we wouldn't want to have redundant conversations, would we?

As far as being for Israel or against her, I imagine that your view in this case is just as sophisticated as your view of the US. So, exactly as being pro-US means supporting unquestioningly whatever foreign excursions the president can dream up, no matter the cost in lives or money; just so, being "for Israel" means not questioning her most draconian laws and brutal attacks on civilian populations. Correct?
Old 09-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #13
SteelerEmpire
Team Owner

Member Number: 14355
Thanked 1,954 Times in 885 Posts

I see no one mentioned the US turning back Jews (on the "St Louis") in 1939 to be slaughtered in Europe ? You guys crack me up... lol. But just like some Americans won't forget the USS Liberty, some Jews won't forget the St Louis...

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!
SteelerEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:26 AM   #14
ricardisimo
Administrator

Quote:
I see no one mentioned the US turning back Jews (on the "St Louis") in 1939 to be slaughtered in Europe ? You guys crack me up... lol. But just like some Americans won't forget the USS Liberty, some Jews won't forget the St Louis...
Nor should they. No hypocrisy there. I think that was absolutely appalling, nothing short of criminal complicity. I fail to see the connection to either the Liberty incident or Israeli spying, but I will point out that many of those same Jews who wouldn't forget the St. Louis, immediately forgot the general kindness and tolerance of Middle Eastern Arabs (at least relative to their experiences in Europe) when it became convenient in '48.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:40 AM   #15
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
...but I will point out that many of those same Jews who wouldn't forget the St. Louis, immediately forgot the general kindness and tolerance of Middle Eastern Arabs (at least relative to their experiences in Europe) when it became convenient in '48.
Ilana Turgeman. Rachel Aputa. Yocheved Mazoz. Sarah Ben-Shim'on. Yona Sabag. Yafa Cohen. Shoshana Cohen. Michal Sitrok. Malka Amrosy. Aviva Saada. Yocheved Diyi. Yaakov Levi. Yaakov Kabla. Rina Cohen. Ilana Ne'eman. Sarah Madar. Tamar Dahan. Sarah Soper. Lili Morad. David Madar. Yehudit Madar. The 21 dead children of Ma'alot regret that they cannot express their gratitude for the general kindness and tolerance shown to them by the PLO felluhs that shot up their school one sunny morning in May of '74. But surely they join in gratitude with the untold thousands like them that have experienced the same general kindness and tolerance them since returning to their homeland.

I hope that you, Ric, live long enough to realize how ridiculous your comment was.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:28 AM   #16
ricardisimo
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Ilana Turgeman. Rachel Aputa. Yocheved Mazoz. Sarah Ben-Shim'on. Yona Sabag. Yafa Cohen. Shoshana Cohen. Michal Sitrok. Malka Amrosy. Aviva Saada. Yocheved Diyi. Yaakov Levi. Yaakov Kabla. Rina Cohen. Ilana Ne'eman. Sarah Madar. Tamar Dahan. Sarah Soper. Lili Morad. David Madar. Yehudit Madar. The 21 dead children of Ma'alot regret that they cannot express their gratitude for the general kindness and tolerance shown to them by the PLO felluhs that shot up their school one sunny morning in May of '74. But surely they join in gratitude with the untold thousands like them that have experienced the same general kindness and tolerance them since returning to their homeland.

I hope that you, Ric, live long enough to realize how ridiculous your comment was.
You've got to be shitting me. Did you want to convert Palestinian and Israeli bodycounts into penises and then have some sort of pissing contest? Or I can start listing the names of murdered Palestinians and then lecture you on how absurd your comment is.

Oh, no... wait a second. You are incapable of showing human emotion towards Muslims. I forgot, it's the Christian in you. Never mind. I won't bother listing the names of the dead. Carry on.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:07 AM   #17
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Did you want to convert Palestinian and Israeli bodycounts into penises and then have some sort of pissing contest? Or I can start listing the names of murdered Palestinians and then lecture you on how absurd your comment is.
Don't waste your keystrokes.

http://old.btselem.org/statistics/en...Casualties.asp

Its still a free country. Lecture all you'd like.

Quote:
Oh, no... wait a second. You are incapable of showing human emotion towards Muslims. I forgot, it's the Christian in you. Never mind. I won't bother listing the names of the dead. Carry on.
Actually I do have compassion for muslims for reasons that are revealed in the statistics. Its their leadership that I lack compassion for, for the same reasons.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #18
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,668 Times in 1,583 Posts

Quote:
were they turned back to be slaughtered ? you might wanna check your timelines.

st. louis incident - may 1939

DECEMBER 8, 1941
FIRST KILLING CENTER BEGINS OPERATION

JANUARY 20, 1942
WANNSEE CONFERENCE AND THE "FINAL SOLUTION"

24 Jul 1944,Discovery of Concentration Camps

the US didn't enter the war till after pearl harbor . while the european jews were being persecuted after hitlers jan 1939 speech , they weren't being slaughtered yet.
the ONLY thing the US was guilty of is turning away a boat load of european immigrants which is still done today under our immigration policies.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #19
ricardisimo
Administrator

I think that's a bit of hair-splitting, since it's a fair guess that the bulk of the St. Louis passenger list (if not every single one of them) probably eventually died at the hands of the Nazis. Just a guess, admittedly, but... I still would like to know what the St. Louis has to do with the price of tea in China.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:00 PM   #20
SteelerEmpire
Team Owner

Member Number: 14355
Thanked 1,954 Times in 885 Posts

Quote:
I think that's a bit of hair-splitting, since it's a fair guess that the bulk of the St. Louis passenger list (if not every single one of them) probably eventually died at the hands of the Nazis. Just a guess, admittedly, but... I still would like to know what the St. Louis has to do with the price of tea in China.
I'd like to know what the USS Liberty OR the Arabs have to do with the original post ? Kind of jumped off the subject...

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!
SteelerEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote