Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
Vis
In Hoc
Supporter

Member Number: 5117
Thanked 6,231 Times in 2,958 Posts
My Mood: Sick
Default ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’

Scarborough cries ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’ as Romney fails to lead chant

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/2...to-lead-chant/

Conservative MSNBC host Joe Scarborough cried out for his Savior on Wednesday after viewing video of Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney awkwardly trying to get a crowd in Ohio to chant his name.

After Romney gave a shout out to his running mate, Paul Ryan, in Vandalia, Ohio on Tuesday, the crowd got excited and began chanting, “Ryan! Ryan!”

“Wait a second,” Romney said, reminding the crowd that he was at the top of the ticket.

“Romney-Ryan, Romney-Ryan,” the former governor instructed the crowd, although most of them ignored him. “There we go.”

After co-host Mika Brzezinski played the video on Wednesday, Scarborough could only put his hands over his eyes and utter, “Oh, sweet Jesus.”

“What do the Catholics say? ‘Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now in the hour of [death]‘?” the conservative host wondered.

“No, it’s over,” Brzezinski pointed out. “It’s not going to work. It’s too late for that.”

“You know what? You don’t fix it,” Scarborough agreed. “Sadly, I say this about Mitt Romney, he’s a great man. He is. He’s a great father. He’s a great husband. He is a great business man, great turnaround guy. If I had a business anywhere in the world, I’d have him run it. He just — he’s a horrible politician. He’s one of the worst.”

[YOUTUBE]SclDiN-lcYE[/YOUTUBE]

All generalizations are dangerous.
Vis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,808 Times in 4,471 Posts
Default Re: ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’

...how embarrassing.

awaits the typical GOP extremist response attacking scarborough as a liberal hack plant, and insisting that romney is actually the best politician in the world, the rest of the world just cant see it or is in denial.

polls are up!
Old 09-26-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,486 Times in 3,731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
...how embarrassing.

awaits the typical GOP extremist response attacking scarborough as a liberal hack plant, and insisting that romney is actually the best politician in the world, the rest of the world just cant see it or is in denial.

polls are up!
Scarborough can ask known communist Peggy Noonan how it works when you do not have absolute faith

Chris Wallace doubts Noonan's conservatism

In an interview with POLITICO today, Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace questioned Peggy Noonan's "conservative bona fides," following her recent editorials criticizing of Mitt Romney's campaign.

"Peggy Noonan has bashed George W. Bush, based Mitt Romney, wasn't crazy about McCain. So, [her] conservative bona fides I'm not sure I take too seriously," Wallace told POLITICO's Patrick W. Gavin. "[Columnists] like Peggy Noonan, sometimes they're New York City's idea of conservatives."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...sm-136283.html

Noonan writes a column for the radical-leftist Wall Street Journal and made her name as a speechwriter for that liberal Ronald Reagan - obviously a closet Democrat
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #4
Vis
In Hoc
Supporter

I don't think even the most ardent lockstep republican can say anything about that video other than that it is cringe worthy. Had he followed the chant up with "who's your daddy" it wouldn't be more painful to watch.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
I don't think even the most ardent lockstep republican can say anything about that video other than that it is cringe worthy. Had he followed the chant up with "who's your daddy" it wouldn't be more painful to watch.
What you and your ilk are missing is that it doesn't matter what Romney says or does. Not even a little bit. Nobody cares. And it isn't about Ryan. Nobody cares about either of them. Not even a little bit. And it isn't about any of the people the GOP trotted out at the RNC. Doesn't matter a hill of @#$%.

This is a center right country and yer boy, in all his hubris, has gone too far to the left. The real people (call them whatever you want, the 53%, breeders, homophobes, islamophobes, whatever) are livid. November 6th isn't about the GOP or Romney any more than 08 was about "hope" and "change". November 6th is a referendum on the stalinist rat bastard that has sullied the office he occupies, and has nearly succeeded in destroying the Republic he said he'd "change". Did I mention that the real people are livid?

But the difference between the real people and the stalinist rat bastard's "community" is that the real people just quietly show up and vote. Why act up? Why burn down the neighborhood? Just vote the @#$% out of office. And all his fellow leftist @#$%.

In the meantime, have fun. Romney's a ________________. Do your polls. Manufacture "news". But ax yourself this - does a sitting president that has any aspirations of a second term behave the way this one does? The world is burning down. They're raping and killing American ambassadors. And we're told that these are "just bumps in the road". But that Romney's a @#$%ing dolt, isn't he?

Discuss.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #6
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 5,048 Times in 2,137 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

ROFL!

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #7
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,486 Times in 3,731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Discuss.
Rush and you can continue to create your own reality

Rush Limbaugh: Polls attempt ‘voter depression’

Rush Limbaugh said Wednesday that voters should ignore “bogus” swing-state polls that show President Barack Obama pulling away from GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, blaming pollsters for “oversampling” Democrats and accusing them of “trying to get this election finished” before the debates by “suppressing your vote and depressing you.”...

There could be a lot of reasons for this. Voter suppression, voter depression, set up the possibility of allegations of voter fraud.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81711.html

My advice for Rush and you

[youtube]n7t7cGwN7_0[/youtube]
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
My advice for Rush and you
I don't listen to Rush. And if its even possible, I'm probably less interested in anyone's advice than I'd guess he is.

[YOUTUBE]yt_q4FA9kUQ[/YOUTUBE]

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:05 PM   #9
Vis
In Hoc
Supporter

I won a case on sn last election. Willing to bet on this one vinnie

Old 09-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #10
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
What you and your ilk are missing is that it doesn't matter what Romney says or does. Not even a little bit. Nobody cares. And it isn't about Ryan. Nobody cares about either of them. Not even a little bit. And it isn't about any of the people the GOP trotted out at the RNC. Doesn't matter a hill of @#$%.

This is a center right country and yer boy, in all his hubris, has gone too far to the left. The real people (call them whatever you want, the 53%, breeders, homophobes, islamophobes, whatever) are livid. November 6th isn't about the GOP or Romney any more than 08 was about "hope" and "change". November 6th is a referendum on the stalinist rat bastard that has sullied the office he occupies, and has nearly succeeded in destroying the Republic he said he'd "change". Did I mention that the real people are livid?

But the difference between the real people and the stalinist rat bastard's "community" is that the real people just quietly show up and vote. Why act up? Why burn down the neighborhood? Just vote the @#$% out of office. And all his fellow leftist @#$%.

In the meantime, have fun. Romney's a ________________. Do your polls. Manufacture "news". But ax yourself this - does a sitting president that has any aspirations of a second term behave the way this one does? The world is burning down. They're raping and killing American ambassadors. And we're told that these are "just bumps in the road". But that Romney's a @#$%ing dolt, isn't he?

Discuss.
I'll bite. What brand of glue do you sniff that allows you to think things like "Obama has gone too far to the Left"?