Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 12:38 PM   #21
Wallace108
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Member Number:
Default Re: Wake the F**k Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
watching two politicians going at it trying to convince the sheeple that they are the countries best hope is about as retarded as rooting for those fake ass wrestlers.
its all just a show to distract and confuse the masses as to what is actually going on behind the seens.


I made the exact same point at SX yesterday. I even used the wrestling comparison. Mediocre minds think alike.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:36 AM   #22
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter
 
MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 13,871
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1990
Thanks: 804
Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,401 Posts
Default Re: Wake the F**k Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post


I made the exact same point at SX yesterday. I even used the wrestling comparison. Mediocre minds think alike.
i have contacted my lawyer and he agrees its plagiarism on your behalf and has filed a civil suit ...

seriously though i just can't wrap my head around why some of these people rabidly defend these groups of scumbags like they're framily members ...

i don't consider myself a conservative or a liberal , i may have some conservative views on some issues such as economics , which i'll point out the "conservative party" seems to no longer share ,
but i also have some views that might be in line with liberals , such as government shouldn't be sticking there noses into peoples personal lives. i mean if abortion is a morals issue ...guess what, its not MY moral issue, it doesn't effect me or you, or anyone in DC. its a personal matter and that person is the one that has to live with it. nobody else.
there's 310 million people in this country and we're all supposed to all fit into 2 categories ?
thats even more retarded than saying billions of people all fit 1 of the 12 zodiac personalities.like there was 12 personality molds. i mean you can pick something out of all 12 that might describe your personalty...
__________________
“If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” ― James Madison

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:06 AM   #23
ricardisimo
Administrator
 
ricardisimo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 5,420
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15369
Thanks: 312
Thanked 859 Times in 411 Posts
Default Re: Wake the F**k Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
i have contacted my lawyer and he agrees its plagiarism on your behalf and has filed a civil suit ...

seriously though i just can't wrap my head around why some of these people rabidly defend these groups of scumbags like they're framily members ...

i don't consider myself a conservative or a liberal , i may have some conservative views on some issues such as economics , which i'll point out the "conservative party" seems to no longer share ,
but i also have some views that might be in line with liberals , such as government shouldn't be sticking there noses into peoples personal lives. i mean if abortion is a morals issue ...guess what, its not MY moral issue, it doesn't effect me or you, or anyone in DC. its a personal matter and that person is the one that has to live with it. nobody else.
there's 310 million people in this country and we're all supposed to all fit into 2 categories ?
thats even more retarded than saying billions of people all fit 1 of the 12 zodiac personalities.like there was 12 personality molds. i mean you can pick something out of all 12 that might describe your personalty...
12 zodiacal political parties would be absolutely dreamy at this point, MoP.
__________________
Why does God hate amputees?
ricardisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #24
Wallace108
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Member Number:
Default Re: Wake the F**k Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
i have contacted my lawyer and he agrees its plagiarism on your behalf and has filed a civil suit ...

seriously though i just can't wrap my head around why some of these people rabidly defend these groups of scumbags like they're framily members ...

i don't consider myself a conservative or a liberal , i may have some conservative views on some issues such as economics , which i'll point out the "conservative party" seems to no longer share ,
but i also have some views that might be in line with liberals , such as government shouldn't be sticking there noses into peoples personal lives. i mean if abortion is a morals issue ...guess what, its not MY moral issue, it doesn't effect me or you, or anyone in DC. its a personal matter and that person is the one that has to live with it. nobody else.
there's 310 million people in this country and we're all supposed to all fit into 2 categories ?
thats even more retarded than saying billions of people all fit 1 of the 12 zodiac personalities.like there was 12 personality molds. i mean you can pick something out of all 12 that might describe your personalty...
I realize that I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I just don't think that either party represents us anymore. I'm not sure exactly who they are representing ... I just know that it isn't the American people. But we're so busy fighting over which party sucks less that we're not noticing the elephant in the room: BOTH parties suck.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #25
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter
 
Atlanta Dan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,077
Member Number: 728
Thanks: 1,839
Thanked 5,795 Times in 2,678 Posts
Default Re: Wake the F**k Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
I realize that I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I just don't think that either party represents us anymore. I'm not sure exactly who they are representing ... I just know that it isn't the American people. But we're so busy fighting over which party sucks less that we're not noticing the elephant in the room: BOTH parties suck.
Jets owner Woody Johnson disagrees

Woody Johnson has invested in two struggling causes: behind-in-the-polls Mitt Romney and the crashing-and-burning New York Jets. But which one is he rooting harder for? He was asked that this morning on Bloomberg TV, and this answer should not surprise anyone:

"I think you always have to put country first, so I think it's very, very important that, not only for us, but in particular for our kids and grandkids that this election come off with Mitt Romney and Ryan as president and vice president."

There you have it, Jets fans. Country first!


http://deadspin.com/5947911/jets-own...n-for-the-jets

As the season unfolds it is clear the Jets are running a lab experiment on how many ways they can antagonize their fans
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #26
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter
 
MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 13,871
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1990
Thanks: 804
Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,401 Posts
Default Re: Wake the F**k Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
I realize that I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I just don't think that either party represents us anymore. I'm not sure exactly who they are representing ... I just know that it isn't the American people. But we're so busy fighting over which party sucks less that we're not noticing the elephant in the room: BOTH parties suck.
wally do you know why its so easy to buy into conspiracy theories?
because they make more sense then the explanations we get from these douchebags (assuming we get one at all) about their decisions.
have you heard even one viable excuse on why our southern border problem has never been a priority by EITHER party despite the vast majority of citizens wants it addressed. ?
i mean after the creation of TSA , homeland security, and passing bills giving government the authority to spy on citizens , or even murder citizens , all in the name of "protecting the country" , but yet ANYBODY could easily walk across the border with a biological weapon or dirty bomb....
__________________
“If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” ― James Madison

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #27
Vincent
Team President
Supporter
 
Vincent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: People's Republic of North Carolina
Posts: 2,485
Member Number: 10927
Thanks: 13
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Wake the F**k Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
Jets owner Woody Johnson disagrees

Woody Johnson has invested in two struggling causes: behind-in-the-polls Mitt Romney and the crashing-and-burning New York Jets. But which one is he rooting harder for? He was asked that this morning on Bloomberg TV, and this answer should not surprise anyone:

"I think you always have to put country first, so I think it's very, very important that, not only for us, but in particular for our kids and grandkids that this election come off with Mitt Romney and Ryan as president and vice president."

There you have it, Jets fans. Country first!


http://deadspin.com/5947911/jets-own...n-for-the-jets

As the season unfolds it is clear the Jets are running a lab experiment on how many ways they can antagonize their fans
Its gratifying to know he'll be vindicated on one front.
__________________

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:03 PM   #28
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter
 
Atlanta Dan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,077
Member Number: 728
Thanks: 1,839
Thanked 5,795 Times in 2,678 Posts
Default Re: Wake the F**k Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
I realize that I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I just don't think that either party represents us anymore. I'm not sure exactly who they are representing ... I just know that it isn't the American people. But we're so busy fighting over which party sucks less that we're not noticing the elephant in the room: BOTH parties suck.
Iran's news agency agrees

The Onion ran this story

Gallup Poll: Rural Whites Prefer Ahmadinejad To Obama



According to the results of a Gallup poll released Monday, the overwhelming majority of rural white Americans said they would rather vote for Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad than U.S. president Barack Obama. “I like him better,” said West Virginia resident Dale Swiderski, who, along with 77 percent of rural Caucasian voters, confirmed he would much rather go to a baseball game or have a beer with Ahmadinejad, a man who has repeatedly denied the Holocaust and has had numerous political prisoners executed, than spend time with Obama. “He takes national defense seriously, and he’d never let some gay protesters tell him how to run his country like Obama does.” According to the same Gallup poll, 60 percent of rural whites said they at least respected that Ahmadinejad doesn’t try to hide the fact that he’s Muslim.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/gal...-to-oba,29677/

The Iranians took the bait

The English-language service of Iran's semiofficial Fars news agency republished the story Friday, several days after it appeared in The Onion.

The Iranian version copied the original word-for-word, even including a made-up quote from a fictional West Virginia resident who says he'd rather go to a baseball game with Ahmadinejad because "he takes national defense seriously, and he'd never let some gay protesters tell him how to run his country like Obama does."


http://bigstory.ap.org/article/irani...n-article-fact

And to their credit stuck by their premise all American politicians suck after admitting they took the bait

"Unfortunately an incorrect item was released on our website on Friday which included a fake opinion poll on popularity rate of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and US President Barack Obama. The news item was extracted from the Satirical Magazine, The Onion, by mistake and it was taken down from our outlook in less two hours," Editor-in-chief of FNA's English Service said.

"We offer our formal apologies for that mistake," he added.

"FNA makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of its reports, however very occasionally mistakes do happen," he said.

"Although it does not justify our mistake, we do believe that if a free opinion poll is conducted in the US, a majority of Americans would prefer anyone outside the US political system to President Barack Obama and American statesmen
," he added


http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9106243132
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:58 AM   #29
Vincent
Team President
Supporter
 
Vincent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: People's Republic of North Carolina
Posts: 2,485
Member Number: 10927
Thanks: 13
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Wake the F**k Up!

Yes, it IS time that we wake the @#$% up...

[YOUTUBE]pWnwDtc_gJw[/YOUTUBE]
__________________

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts