Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Snoopdogg Top 10 Reasons he ain't votin for Romney

http://instagram.com/p/QYGWYpP9Pd/

Snoop writes like a 13 year old white girl.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,778 Times in 2,939 Posts
Default Re: Snoopdogg Top 10 Reasons he ain't votin for Romney

i got a great idea vinnie! why dont you write down your 10 main reasons for not voting obama and we can judge who is more ignorant and immature... you or sn-double oh- pee.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:28 PM   #3
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i got a great idea vinnie! why dont you write down your 10 main reasons for not voting obama and we can judge who is more ignorant and immature... you or sn-double oh- pee.

2Q09, 3Q09, 4Q09, 1Q10, 2Q10, 3Q10, 4Q10, 1Q11, 2Q11, 3Q11, 4Q11, 1Q12, 2Q12, 3Q12.

Oh wait. That's 14 quarters the economy has been in the @#$%er and unemployment has been ("officially") above 8%. Just pick any 10 you like.

If he returns, my top 10 would likely be counted in trillions each. But at that point there wouldn't be trillions to count.

Howbout this Tony. Give us a single reason to vote for yer boy - one based on something he did that you're proud of rather than a derivitive of "Romney suck".

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,

Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #4
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Crickets. I thought as much.

On a matter related to the OP, one wonders when the Secret Service might be visiting Mr Dogg in reference to his reason #7 he's not voting for Romney. He would probably be better off accepting their protection after his #5 reason he likes bho.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,517 Times in 1,529 Posts

[YOUTUBE]sOfHerr05Nk [/YOUTUBE]

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #6
tony hipchest

crickets? hardly...

today happens to be one of the 2 days/year trinity site is opened and they allow buses to take the people out on tours. being that ive driven right by dozens of times and its really much ado about nothing, with nothing to see or do, i figured i'd take the 180 second drive up to the International Space Hall of Fame for the full length, feature film at the IMAX,"Trinity and Beyond, The Atomic Bomb Movie". A very cool film for nothing else than all the footage that was declassified for its making. To quote yer boy Snoop, it was "da bomb", not to mention the chili cook off held in the parking lot.

it looks like you had a productive afternoon youtubing snoop dizzle and undoubtedly several other desperate reaches for any amount of anti-obama propoganda you might stumble upon.

but to get to your point, i am not voting for obama but can address your query. your ilk likes to blame gas prices for doubling since his election (must not know how to really study and discern information from a basic stock chart) so i am certain you will be just as intellectually honest and give him the same credit for doubling the DOW, right? how many trillions is that worth? ans since you blame him for the economic crisis bush left, i am certain you will give him the same credit for ending the war in iraq and nailing osama bin laden.

your quite a guy, vincent!

as for your GOP heros mccain and bush, theres no way i could vote for a gambler who would risk being 1 bullet away from putting that twit palin in the WH. romney? i dont go to racist churches or churches of false prophets and actually read the bible. even though Jesus basically ran a cult himself, i'll pass and distance myself and my vote from country from the likes of koresh, manson, romney and the latter days saints and the rest of the satanic New World Order GOP.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #7
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,617 Times in 1,629 Posts
My Mood: Tired

LOL. "Muth****as name is Mitt.".

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #8
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Quote:
but to get to your point, i am not voting for obama but can address your query.
I thought I detected a glimmer of sanity trying to peek through some of your posts.

Quote:
your ilk likes to blame gas prices for doubling since his election (must not know how to really study and discern information from a basic stock chart) so i am certain you will be just as intellectually honest and give him the same credit for doubling the DOW, right? how many trillions is that worth? ans since you blame him for the economic crisis bush left, i am certain you will give him the same credit for ending the war in iraq and nailing osama bin laden.
You assign rhetoric to me here that I think you have inferred from the larger public discourse.

If intellectual honesty is the order of this thread, and a doubling Dow is indicative of a president’s success, then you must confer that same accolade on Bush as the Dow tanked to 7286 and then rose to 14164 within a 5 year window during his administrations. But what do the fortunes of the 30 Dow companies say about any administration other than how they fare in various economic environments. Personally, I don’t care about the Dow as I hold no stock in any of its component companies, and I don’t gamble.

The more reflective indications of a presidents success are measured in the economy and the well being of the citizens. As long as we’re being intellectual honest here, we need to acknowledge that the GDP grew from just under $10T to just over $14T on Bush’s watch, or 40%. We stood at just over $15T at the end of 2011, or about 6% on the Kenyan’s watch. The economy has not recovered and 8+% (“official”) unemployment has not abated on the Kenyan’s watch, both rendering a failing grade. Bush averaged 5.12% on his watch. The Kenyan has averaged 9.27% unemployment.

When you speak of “ending the war in Iraq” what do you mean? While we have ceased Gen 2 operations, the war rages on, terrorists blow things up, people get killed, and we are no less involved than the day “the war ended”. What day was that, BTW. I must have missed it.

Quote:
as for your GOP heros mccain and bush, theres no way i could vote for a gambler who would risk being 1 bullet away from putting that twit palin in the WH. romney? i dont go to racist churches or churches of false prophets and actually read the bible. even though Jesus basically ran a cult himself, i'll pass and distance myself and my vote from country from the likes of koresh, manson, romney and the latter days saints and the rest of the satanic New World Order GOP.
“My ilk”? "Heroes"? For the record, I have been registered independent in my adult life and this will be the 11th presidential election I have voted in. Aside from Dutch, I have not been compelled to vote for a candidate, but rather have been left with no choice but to vote “for” the lesser of evils. Don’t infer that my criticism of the Kenyan is anything but that as I’m probably less impressed with the Republican party over the last 40 years than you are. But the alternative is unacceptable.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #9
tony hipchest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post

You assign rhetoric to me here that I think you have inferred from the larger public discourse.

“My ilk”? "Heroes"? For the record, I have been registered independent in my adult life and this will be the 11th presidential election I have voted in. Aside from Dutch, I have not been compelled to vote for a candidate, but rather have been left with no choice but to vote “for” the lesser of evils. Don’t infer that my criticism of the Kenyan is anything but that as I’m probably less impressed with the Republican party over the last 40 years than you are. But the alternative is unacceptable.
you would be right.

i am familiar with a bit your personal political background and pretty much just lump some of what i perceive as general judgemental hate speech into the group i see doing much of the same.

personally i dont really believe the GOP is the "party of satan" any more than i do the left is the party of islam/satan/communism/whatever.

mocking ones beleifs with extremist, tongue in cheek, sarcastic, satire of my own, may not be the best way to get the point across to how rediculous i think both stances are.

i believe the simple take that money is the root of all evil and most in politics have blood on their hands.

my (and i assume our) belief in satan and evil is nothing but a moot point to the majority of this country who i believe are athiests, of a different religion, or non practicing Christians, anyways.

for my part, i can assure anyone that despite some of my very liberal stances, i dont worship satan or beieve in communism, and if you admit the same, i can take you at your word for it. i have had friends who have openly praised satan, and one who has pledged their soul, so i am familiar with the whole routine.

i believe in the good news that has been written more than any "party of man".

if someone wants to lump me in a group based on what lever i pull on election day, that is fine.

personally i believe in the constitutional separation of church and state and could care less who romney or obama worship.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Quote:
personally i believe in the constitutional separation of church and state and could care less who romney or obama worship.
That leaves us substantially in agreement.

Back to my OP. Snoop writes like a 13 year old girl.

Abraham Lincoln