Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 01-29-2005, 12:29 AM   #11
JerseySTEEL
Team Captain

Member Number: 284
Default Re: Am I the only one?

iam only 19 and yet when i was 9 i caught all the old superbowls on espn one night and Bam STEELER fan for life, i live in jersey if u cant tell by my name , iam around all jets and gaints fans here and all i can say is GO STEELERS!
Old 01-29-2005, 12:01 PM   #12
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

im sure all the jet/giant fans just love you these days! i can just hear them all crying the blues that we beat them all..
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 06:19 PM   #13
JerseySTEEL
Team Captain

Member Number: 284

lol ya they love me lol
Old 02-02-2005, 04:19 PM   #14
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292
Red face Re: Am I the only one?

I agree...with everyone on this subject. People that don't know me have said I'm a fair whether fan, but what they don't know...Is I'm 25, can not remember the Steelers ever winning a SB because I was less than one year of age...but I am still a die hard fan. I live in Dayton, OH and I am known around here as the "Crazy Steeler Girl" and well I was upset with the loss to the Pats...what Steeler fan wasn't. Did I agree with the every play call the coaches made...NO, but I'm not the coach (thank goodness...we'd be in real trouble then...lol), but I just don't see that we should pin point who's to blame. Who would have ever guessed we would even be in this situation last year? I know after a 6-10 season, I thought this was going to have to be a major rebuilding year for us. I just wanted Ben to sit back and learn, and if the season was out of reach, maybe put him in to get some NFL experience. Did I ever think he was going to be a star his rookie season...NO! Give him the chance, it's hard enough on him, we don't need our own fans putting anything negative in his head....not that he would care what any of the haters think anyways, I know if I was him, I wouldn't!

BUT THE MAIN REASON I JOINED THIS BOARD IS FOR THE MOST PART EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE TRUE FANS IN HERE!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

__________________________________________________ _________________________
GO STEELERS....I still luv ya!!!

Last edited by bigbensgirl7; 02-02-2005 at 10:55 PM.
bigbensgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 05:22 AM   #15
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

I really believe that the best is yet to come, with Ben. He had a great rookie season, and the team played awesome. As a quarterback in the NFL he was good not great. He will be great, ijust hope the years that he`s great, the whole team is great. And I would never say that the Steelers suck. I bleed black and gold. Did it suck losing to the Pats? Hell yeah. But here in Cleveland, they new in Sept. that they weren`t going to the Superbowl. So what a ride we had, and the Rooneys never let us down for long. We rarely go back to back years without a playoff game, some cities wait years and years to get back, cleveland.. Be proud people, we are Steelers Fans