Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 10-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
Brett Cottrell
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 18842
Default Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 6 Picks

This is my serious face. The Titans are about to get a whupping. Check out my blog.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Tennessee Titans: The only difference between a box of useless crap and the Titansí defense is the box. Steelers by 20.

Dallas Cowboys at Baltimore Ravens: Iíd say that Jerry Jones has his head up his butt, except his buttís not big enough. Nobodyís is. Ravens by 10.

Oakland Raiders at Atlanta Falcons: Atlantaís 5-0? Big deal. Call me when MC Hammerís on the sideline. Raiders with the upset.

Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns: Somebody needs to arrest Mike Holmgren for impersonating a General Manager. Bengals by 5.

St. Louis Rams at Miami Dolphins: Iím a dog. I canít even count. But I can count how many titles the Dolphins have won since the Nixon administration Ė zero. Rams by Fisherís mustache (its intimidation factor alone is worth five points)

Indianapolis Colts at NY Jets: Misery doesnít love company, it loves Jets fans. Boy, does it ever! Colts by 2.

New England Patriots at Seattle Seahawks: Pete Carrollís hair looks like a ragged squirrel. He could wear Belichickís hoodie, but Whisenhunt took a dookie in it earlier this year. Sorry, Pete. Patriots by 10.

Buffalo Bills at Arizona Cardinals: What do you call five rich fat guys sitting around watching this game? The Cardinalsí offensive line. Cards by 2.

Minnesota Vikings at Washington Redskins: RG3PO takes more hits than Cheech and Chong. Redskins by 7.

Green Bay Packers at Houston Texans: With Brian Cushing out, the Texans wonít have enough roid rage to stop Aaron Rogers. Packers by 5.

Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, unless you behold this game. These teams suck. Buccaneers by who-gives-a-damn.

NY Giants at San Francisco 49ers: Remember last yearís NFC title game? Revenge is a dish best served with Gore. 49ers by 10.

Denver Broncos at San Diego Chargers: The Chargers arenít awful, but if they try really hard, they might get there. Broncos by 5.

Detroit Lions at Philadelphia Eagles: I shared a kennel at the Washington Animal Rescue League with some of Mike Vickís dogs. Lions by 456,222.
Brett Cottrell is offline   Reply With Quote