Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #51
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Troy P. sickens me

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfan23 View Post
I said flame away because this board is full of people with questionable intelligence who can't take the time to understand the issue at hand. Let me explain for the ones that need it. Nobody is saying his hair has anything to do with his play on the field or actually winning a SB. The reporter asked the man if he would sacrifice his head of hair if that meant Steelers would win the SB. He said no. I have a huge problem with that. The fact that most of you don't is laughable and you should root for another team if you don't care if your favorite football players don't care about winning anymore. It's his attitude, not his friggin hair you people. Wow!

I guess we finally figured out who this guy is.

Maybe you can go to Tim Lumber's blog and have some meaningful conversations with a man on the same plane as your intellectual level now that you have some free time on your hands. I mean... between your PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off being sent down the basement steps by mommy for stuffing into your cry-hole to quiet your tantrums.

P.S.- While you're at it, look up the word "idiot" in the dictionary before tossing it around cluelessly. I'm sure you'll be happy to see you're famous as your picture is right next to the definition and I'm certain pictures are a big plus for you.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.

Last edited by Buddha Bus; 10-20-2012 at 08:25 AM.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
Hawaii 5-0 (10-19-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 06:08 PM   #52
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,358 Times in 2,084 Posts
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OX1947 View Post
I would wax my bunghole for a Super Bowl win.
The Bungholes suck!
Lady Steel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #53
lipps83
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 17725

Quote:
I said flame away because this board is full of people with questionable intelligence who can't take the time to understand the issue at hand. Let me explain for the ones that need it. Nobody is saying his hair has anything to do with his play on the field or actually winning a SB. The reporter asked the man if he would sacrifice his head of hair if that meant Steelers would win the SB. He said no. I have a huge problem with that. The fact that most of you don't is laughable and you should root for another team if you don't care if your favorite football players don't care about winning anymore. It's his attitude, not his friggin hair you people. Wow!
Yeah, God forbid someone take pride in their heritage and culture over a stupid and, in the end, meaningless game.

Yeah, Steelers rule, your heritage and culture suck!

STEELERS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!111

I guess I will root for the NY Giants since I have no problem with Troy not wanting to cut his hair.
lipps83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:17 AM   #54
TIMEsteelersfan
Water Boy

Member Number: 24452

Quote:
I have been a huge fan of his since we drafted him. His play up to a couple of years ago was Hall of Fame worthy. I respected him both on and off the field. To hear him say he wouldn't cut his hair to win another SB is to me...maybe the dumbest, most selfish thing I think I have ever heard come out of a Steelers mouth. Are you friggin kidding me? I know this is hypothetical and all but his answer sucks. Basically he is saying feck off to the fans, his teammates, coaches and everyone else associated with the Steelers. So Troy, you can sport a shaved head, a small price to pay, for a decade, but you get a third ring, solidify your HOF career, bring another to the burgh, a ring for those players and coaches on your team that weren't with us last time, and you won't. Seems like he is more focused on cashing in on his hair commercials than he is on winning. He is officially all done. Ask Ray Lewis, Tom Brady, Peyton and pretty much any NFL player and heck yeah they would cut their hair. Un Freakin believable. His attitude is a microcosm of his and his team's performance over the last couple of years.

Flame away
You sir, are out of your mind. I feel dumber for having read this post. Wow... just wow. Why stop at hair? Someone needs to ask Troy if he would kill babies to win the Superbowl.
TIMEsteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:31 AM   #55
Twentyvalve
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18796

The question in general is dumb (in a fun way).. I don't think the guy expected a serious answer. I think he was expecting a funny and silly answer with a smile. But, Troy does not think that way. He takes the game serious, as was reflected in his answer. I think that proves how important Troy takes matters, including his dedication to the Steelers as a team.

Just because he did not say he would do it, that means nothing. The argument in this thread exemplifies how serious fans take the game, Especially when we argue over a question that really has no grounding in reality. The obviously puts faith in his team, and knows his hair has nothing to do with the results of any given game. We all have our identities. Who cares?

As far as I cam concerned, Troy can dye his hair pink as long as he stays as dedicated to the team as his responses on that interview indicate.
Twentyvalve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #56
PeRK82
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 19438

Quote:
I have been a huge fan of his since we drafted him. His play up to a couple of years ago was Hall of Fame worthy. I respected him both on and off the field. To hear him say he wouldn't cut his hair to win another SB is to me...maybe the dumbest, most selfish thing I think I have ever heard come out of a Steelers mouth. Are you friggin kidding me? I know this is hypothetical and all but his answer sucks. Basically he is saying feck off to the fans, his teammates, coaches and everyone else associated with the Steelers. So Troy, you can sport a shaved head, a small price to pay, for a decade, but you get a third ring, solidify your HOF career, bring another to the burgh, a ring for those players and coaches on your team that weren't with us last time, and you won't. Seems like he is more focused on cashing in on his hair commercials than he is on winning. He is officially all done. Ask Ray Lewis, Tom Brady, Peyton and pretty much any NFL player and heck yeah they would cut their hair. Un Freakin believable. His attitude is a microcosm of his and his team's performance over the last couple of years.

Flame away
Are you simple,

Why would he cut his Hair when he gets paid bookooo bucks for the commercials.

You Must be NEW, and i don't mean NEW TO THE FORUM. IT MEANS RETARD
PeRK82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #57
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 8,204 Times in 3,462 Posts
My Mood: Mellow

the op must be a troll, a moron, or a kid who has just found out that the players he idolizes are real people who aren't perfect and don't agree with every thing he thinks.
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #58
SquirrelHillSteelNut
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24311

Quote:
Originally Posted by casteeler View Post
Troy has played his heart out for Pittsburgh. The guy is injured and gives a hell of a lot more than the majority of this mess the Steelers call a defense

+1 to you, sir. Troy is one hell of a Stiller, and that pick-6 in the AFC Championship in 08, still gives me goosebumps everytime i see it. i cannot say enough good things about ole number 43, regardless of his over-30 age status and recurring injuries. thanks, Troy....always.
SquirrelHillSteelNut is offline   Reply With Quote