Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 11-06-2012, 10:10 PM   #111
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,348 Times in 4,299 Posts
Default Re: Obama vs Romney Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
yes they were the only one who covered Benghazi. Maybe you should watch and see what your fearless leader did, excuse me didn't do.
maybe you should watch this because it illustrates how much i care about WTF you think.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #112
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
I believe your quarrel is with the sainted General Petraeus

Why Romney’s Not Talking About Benghazi Anymore

It seems as through the most important actor during the attack may not have been the President, but CIA director David Petraeus. That leaves the story line more confused than ever. Petraeus, the reputed savior of Iraq, is a hero to many of the same conservatives who have been driving the Benghazi story in an effort to burn the President. Now it seems possible that their ire could burn the general more than the President. Although Friday’s reports indicate that the CIA responded fast and aggressively as the attack unfolded, it also appears that the agency could have been more vigilant about security at the site in advance. It also seems possible that Romney fell silent on this issue because he came to understand that Petraeus is at least as politically exposed as Obama. (Bear in mind that Romney was recently granted classified national-security briefings, as is the custom for major-party nominees.)

http://swampland.time.com/2012/11/02...ghazi-anymore/
no my quarrel is with Obama, he is the one who should address the american people and tell the truth instead of blaming a video. Same thing with birth certificate, just come clean. I don't blame Obama for the whole Benghazi mess, just like I don't give him all credit for killing OSB. But he is not acting like a commander.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #113
tony hipchest
Supporter

Quote:
you mean your are the only one who can have one line smart arse comments. Whatever
hey, spew all the 1-line smart ass comments to your hearts content. i just gave you a simple ****ing reminder to keep your emotions and personal attacks in check and there was absolutely nothing in your godddamn post that suggested that it was friendly ribbing from you towards Vis.

if romeny wins, im not gonna be on here pissing and moaning like a little bitch nor do i expect any of our democratic members to do so, so i expect the same from you (and anyone else).

carry on.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #114
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
hey, spew all the 1-line smart ass comments to your hearts content. i just gave you a simple ****ing reminder to keep your emotions and personal attacks in check and there was absolutely nothing in your godddamn post that suggested that it was friendly ribbing from you towards Vis.

if romeny wins, im not gonna be on here pissing and moaning like a little bitch nor do i expect any of our democratic members to do so, so i expect the same from you (and anyone else).

carry on.
sounds good because I don't want to have to call you a hypocrite. It wouldn't be hard to find smart alek lines from you slandering people. Like your last post insinuating I was acting like a bitch. Looks like a hypocrite, sounds like a hypocrite. You be the judge mister moderator.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #115
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,396 Times in 3,686 Posts

Quote:
no my quarrel is with Obama, he is the one who should address the american people and tell the truth instead of blaming a video. Same thing with birth certificate, just come clean. I don't blame Obama for the whole Benghazi mess, just like I don't give him all credit for killing OSB. But he is not acting like a commander.
If Obama has been as abysmal a President as you believe, why are the Republicans losing?

Are you willing to consider the possibility the GOP bet on sweeping the white male vote that has been used since 1968 no longer makes demographic sense?
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:59 PM   #116
cubanstogie
Head Coach

---

Last edited by cubanstogie; 11-07-2012 at 12:08 AM. Reason: waisting my breath
Old 11-06-2012, 11:14 PM   #117
tony hipchest
Supporter

Quote:
sounds good because I don't want to have to call you a hypocrite. It wouldn't be hard to find smart alek lines from you slandering people. Like your last post insinuating I was acting like a bitch. Looks like a hypocrite, sounds like a hypocrite. You be the judge mister moderator.
slander? good luck with that wild goose chase.

my last post wasnt insinuating nothing other than my own behavior dependent on the outcome of this race, and my expectation of others (everyone, infact).

we are all adults here. im pretty sure vincent and killer know i dont hate them. i like them quite a bit actually. but if i had to guess from the digital profile you have painted, i would put money on you hating democrats. im not stating that as fact, but if it is, thats your perogative. i cant change that, but i can certainly moderate it if it begins to infect this board in the form of angry personal attacks.

again... just a friendly reminder, because while we dont agree, you are still a valued member here just as much as anyone else, and i will defend your rights here just as i would anyone else.

i do the exact same for respectful bungle and patriot fans.

anyways, im pretty sure ive known the outcome of this election all along, just like i did in 2008. i didnt gloat lake a poor winner bastard then, and i dont plan to now.

hell, i didnt even vote for obama this time around. i voted for the republican convert.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #118
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 8,008 Times in 3,351 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

I voted Gary Johnson, he wont win :(
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #119
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,396 Times in 3,686 Posts

:
Quote:
.Quite priceless how stupid this nation has become.
You sound like the Dems when they kept getting their ass kicked by Reagan

Democracy is a bi**h

One definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result - the GOP model for winning national elections is broken

I have spent the last 2 months listening to Drudge and Fox deny the data and complain the polls were biased - welcome to reality

As Tony said, while we disagree on politics I enjoy posting with Killer, Vincent, Mach1 and you
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:21 PM   #120
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
slander? good luck with that wild goose chase.

my last post wasnt insinuating nothing other than my own behavior dependent on the outcome of this race, and my expectation of others (everyone, infact).

we are all adults here. im pretty sure vincent and killer know i dont hate them. i like them quite a bit actually. but if i had to guess from the digital profile you have painted, i would put money on you hating democrats. im not stating that as fact, but if it is, thats your perogative. i cant change that, but i can certainly moderate it if it begins to infect this board in the form of angry personal attacks.

again... just a friendly reminder, because while we dont agree, you are still a valued member here just as much as anyone else, and i will defend your rights here just as i would anyone else.

i do the exact same for respectful bungle and patriot fans.

anyways, im pretty sure ive known the outcome of this election all along, just like i did in 2008. i didnt gloat lake a poor winner bastard then, and i dont plan to now.

hell, i didnt even vote for obama this time around. i voted for the republican convert.
I have never said anything close to "infecting this board". Telling someone on their high horse talking about principles that I have never read a post that shows they have principles is hardly infectious. It was a jab thats all. Like you said we are all adults, I am pretty sure he will fire back and not be bothered.