Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 11-09-2012, 01:50 AM   #71
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,721 Posts
Default Re: Are We Ready For Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanSince72 View Post
Are we ready for Baltimore?

I dunno, they have an elite QB you know.
That guy's got a lifetime passer rating of 85.7 and was also voted the Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year back in '08...and he's watched a lot of Pro Bowls too!

Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz
Ravens fans are just plain mean.
I agree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with talking a little smack. It's fun. But Ravens' fans take it to a whole other level.

I think our Steelers will beat the Ravens this year. Twice.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #72
4xSBChamps
Head Coach

Member Number: 1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
November 18th in Pittsburgh. I will be downtown all day.
we'll hold our noses, and pressure-wash the streets after you leave

did your inflatable goat lift the restraining-order, and if-so, are you bringing him?
Old 11-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #73
charlesk
Banned

Member Number: 24477

Ahh yes, the vaunted Steeler Nation. Sounds like a Latin American narco state run by an illiterate Generalissimo and his coked out son. Pittsburgh has always been one of the most polluted cities in the US; even after it's citizens managed to wreck their manufacturing economy. It's a bit too late to start cleaning up now. Yeah inner city Baltimore is a dump but in general that region is very prosperous; unlike all of Western PA which is the epitome of Rust Belt. Steelers will probably become the first NFL team to accept foodstamps in payment for tickets. That would make their fanbase happy. Should be funny watching your cleaning crews scrape up what is left of BR after Suggs and Ngata get through with him. He was never the most handsome guy in the world but after Ngata mangled his nose he just looks grotesque. No wonder no woman wants him. As for talking smack on R. Lewis think for a moment about who is more reviled in our society nowadays; a guy who gets into a bar fight defending himself and it goes wrong or a guy who thinks its okay to post his posse outside the Ladies Lavatory and threaten someone who can't defend herself from a guy twice her size? And as for talking smack on WY ask yourselves this: Where does half of America go on vaction in the summer? Sure as hell isn't Pittsburgh. The alcohol comment from Utah was pretty funny but you can buy booze throughout Utah now. They are just jerks about it. The border areas with Utah used to be flush with stores selling cool stuff like fireworks, booze, and cigars.
charlesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:19 AM   #74
steelfury02
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 2,929 Times in 1,407 Posts

Quote:
Ahh yes, the vaunted Steeler Nation. Sounds like a Latin American narco state run by an illiterate Generalissimo and his coked out son. Pittsburgh has always been one of the most polluted cities in the US; even after it's citizens managed to wreck their manufacturing economy. It's a bit too late to start cleaning up now. Yeah inner city Baltimore is a dump but in general that region is very prosperous; unlike all of Western PA which is the epitome of Rust Belt. Steelers will probably become the first NFL team to accept foodstamps in payment for tickets. That would make their fanbase happy. Should be funny watching your cleaning crews scrape up what is left of BR after Suggs and Ngata get through with him. He was never the most handsome guy in the world but after Ngata mangled his nose he just looks grotesque. No wonder no woman wants him. As for talking smack on R. Lewis think for a moment about who is more reviled in our society nowadays; a guy who gets into a bar fight defending himself and it goes wrong or a guy who thinks its okay to post his posse outside the Ladies Lavatory and threaten someone who can't defend herself from a guy twice her size? And as for talking smack on WY ask yourselves this: Where does half of America go on vaction in the summer? Sure as hell isn't Pittsburgh. The alcohol comment from Utah was pretty funny but you can buy booze throughout Utah now. They are just jerks about it. The border areas with Utah used to be flush with stores selling cool stuff like fireworks, booze, and cigars.
We both know who was put in cuffs and who wasn't. If we're going to get into the social sciences, manufacturing, pollution, energy, economics, all the ways down the line in a football forum - I'll ask you to check who really wrecked the manufacturing industry in multiple states in what is referred to as the Rust Belt. It's called the top 1% selling it off to China. No ordinary person wanted that. Pittsburgh is on the rebound and you'll be seeing plenty of the millennial generation return over the course of the next decade. Sheer numbers don't make a great city. Education, health care, renewable energies, nano-particle technologies, and even the entertainment industry are finding plenty of incentives to move to Pittsburgh. Also - if you really want to be heard on here - don't go full foodstamps about Western PA. Just because you don't find trailer parks around Maryland doesn't mean there aren't shit neighborhoods with heroine cesspools also known as row-houses.

Did I mention you get at least double-triple the land for a fraction of the cost? Yea - that's because there aren't as many people - but ask the millions of people who live in tiny single family homes/townhomes on top of transients they'll never get to know for ludicrous prices what they would rather have?

Are you going to come back on here if the Ravens lose next week? Or you gonna be a typical Ravens fan who abandons their team when they aren't winning big games.

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:27 AM   #75
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:
Do your home work before spattin off your pie hole, Ben is married now!

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #76
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,871 Times in 2,115 Posts

Quote:
November 18th in Pittsburgh. I will be downtown all day. Wearing a 55 jersey with a black and white pitbull with a Ravens scarf on. Of course most Steeler fans are poor white trailer trash who cheer for a guy who has no respect for women and have no money so I won't see you there. Team is just like that dump of a city. Past its prime by over thirty years. Funny the state I am from is a big part of why western PA sucks. Our coal is Wyoming is cheaper to extract and cleaner and our business practices are efficient. Which is why all of your mines are run into the ground and Wyoming is now the no. 1 coal producer with the fewest people in the nation.
Really?

You joined this board to brag about being from Cryoming?

You seem to be as uptight and under as much pressure as Joe Flacco and the Rest of the Ravens so why dont you take all that coal and shove it up your ass, to see if you can become the #1 producer of diamonds in the nation? Then the rest of the Baltimore fans can finally have jobs "mining" it out.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #77
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,299 Posts

Wyoming
Where men are men and sheep are nervous.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #78
charlesk
Banned

Member Number: 24477

Wyoming vs. Pittsburgh. Wyoming is considered by all to be a national treasure chock full of amazing scenary, animals, clean water and natural resources whereas Western PA is has been land. Not to mention a large percentage of America's energy needs are now provided by Wyoming. What does Western PA now provide for the US except high school dropouts? Your corrupt organized crime saddled unions are a big part of why Western PA was run into the ground, so don't blame people trying to run a profitable company for all failures that the Pittsburgh region has become synonymous with. Loser team representing a failing broke ass city. I guess that is my biggest problem with the Steelers; aside from them always crying about officiating. They seem to think that Pittsburgh is a great place and it just plain isn't. That doesn't include all the people who have never been within 100 miles of Pittsburgh and just decided to cheer for them because they are one of the darling teams of the NFL.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pittsburgh.jpg (128.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Wyoming-Winter.jpg (176.0 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by charlesk; 11-09-2012 at 11:18 AM.
charlesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:44 AM   #79
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,871 Times in 2,115 Posts

Quote:
Wyoming vs. Pittsburgh. Wyoming is considered by all to be a national treasure chock full of amazing scenary, animals, clean water and natural resources whereas Western PA is has been land. Not to mention a large percentage of America's energy needs are now provided by Wyoming. What does Western PA now provide for the US except high school dropouts? Your corrupt organized crime saddled unions are a big part of why Western PA was run into the ground, so don't blame people trying to run a profitable company for all failures that the Pittsburgh region has become synonymous with. Loser team representing a failing broke ass city. I guess that is my biggest problem with the Steelers; aside from them always crying about officiating. They seem to think that Pittsburgh is a great place and it just plain isn't. That doesn't include all the people who have never been within 100 miles of Pittsburgh and just decided to cheer for them because they are one of the darling teams of the NFL.
western PA is the mecca of football and birthplace of some of the greatest football players ever.

wyoming is obviously full of tools who think baltimore is cool. it must take alot of that clean energy to be such a dumbass, so you are lucky.

you and loser ravenfans are considered by steelernation to be a national treasure chock full of shit.

kick off your birkinstocks, go hug a tree, and eat some granola.

the big boys are trying to talk football here.

youre talking squirrels and butterflies, natureboy.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #80
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 14,348 Times in 6,055 Posts

Quote:
Where does half of America go on vacation? Sure as hell not Wyoming. Maybe to Yellowstone... but, not for the rest of those horse-laden plains. As far as vacationing goes, while below Yellowstone, PITT is on an even plain with BALT. Oh, and the answer is: San Diego.

True, a dude raping a woman is never a pretty sight. But, dragging a dude inrto a limo & stabbing him is no day at the park, either. As they say: Those without sin... (are probably not playing in the NFL).

I'm glad you caught and/or enjoyed the WY-UT alcohol comment. Fireworks, booze, cigars, 14 year old wives...
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote