Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #31
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,128 Times in 3,910 Posts
Default Re: American Horror Story - season 2

Spoilers!

So, let me get a few things straight: Arden was legitimately a Nazi, which means that this chick was actually Anne Frank? Which means the husband was full of shit about their back story? Also, the psychiatrist turned out to be Bloody Face which I saw coming, but it's still pretty cool.

The first part I'm still confused on. Was she Frank?

edit: I also hope they're going to explain in future episodes how - 1) Bloody Face can still be alive after all that time and 2) why there's more than one Bloody Face.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #32
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Spoilers!

So, let me get a few things straight: Arden was legitimately a Nazi, which means that this chick was actually Anne Frank? Which means the husband was full of shit about their back story? Also, the psychiatrist turned out to be Bloody Face which I saw coming, but it's still pretty cool.

The first part I'm still confused on. Was she Frank?

edit: I also hope they're going to explain in future episodes how - 1) Bloody Face can still be alive after all that time and 2) why there's more than one Bloody Face.
I don't think there is more than one Bloody Face (unless the original has an apprentice or something like that). The scene in episode 4 with all the Bloody Faces chasing the couple ended up being some sick ass pranksters or something, then the real Bloody Face showed up and killed the fakes.

I think Frank is supposed to be Frank. I think the husband is full of shit (notice the creepy alien music playing during all his flashback scenes). I'm not exactly sure where that's going to go...but it's definitely not done yet.

My best guess though is Nazi aliens possessed by the devil.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #33
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
I don't think there is more than one Bloody Face (unless the original has an apprentice or something like that). The scene in episode 4 with all the Bloody Faces chasing the couple ended up being some sick ass pranksters or something, then the real Bloody Face showed up and killed the fakes.

I think Frank is supposed to be Frank. I think the husband is full of shit (notice the creepy alien music playing during all his flashback scenes). I'm not exactly sure where that's going to go...but it's definitely not done yet.

My best guess though is Nazi aliens possessed by the devil.
I just read what I said over and realized I worded it really poorly, haha. Do you remember a few episodes back when Adam Levine's girlfriend stabbed the shit out of Bloody Face? They ultimately got shot by the two guys that took the prank "way too far" as one of them put, but they saw 'another'(?) Bloody Face coming from the opposite way where he was stabbed. This is where I was confused, why was there two or if there's one, how is it that he can't die?

Also, I didn't even realize the background music in the flashbacks - good call on that one.

This season is more confusing than the last one forsure. I feel like I'm lost most of the time, haha.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #34
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,084 Times in 1,968 Posts
My Mood: Angelic

Maybe the Bloody Face in the present is a copycat. I don't know. But they did say in the first episode that nobody ever gets out of Briarcliff or something like that.

Shelly's appearance to the kids and the teacher on the grade school playground was all kinds of awesome, although I did feel badly for her. Trick or Treat, kiddies.

I don't think Charlotte was actually Anne Frank. She was suffering from post-partum psychosis and through her research/photos kept getting deeper and deeper into the delusion that she was really a part of the Holocaust. It was through her research and photos that she recognized Dr. Arden so he had no choice but to give her a lobotomy so she would forget his Nazi connection. Her portrayal of a Stepford Wife is creepy. Or maybe she really is Anne Frank and was suffering from PTSD.

I'm really not into the aliens story they are telling but I do wonder what the aliens are doing to the fetuses of both Alma (she's alive?!) and Grace. Did Kit impregnate both Alma and Grace or did the aliens? I'm guessing it was Kit and that's why Sister Jude called his and Grace's baby a "murder baby." Did the aliens take Grace's baby?

Kit sure is a dumbass. I knew as soon as Dr. Thredson said he was going to record Kit that he was going to turn the tape over to the police. What does Dr. Thredson/Bloody Face/Buffalo Bill have in store for Lana Banana? He wants her to tell his story, but is holding her captive in his basement. Does anyone out there have a lamp shade made out of human skin and nipples? Anyone want a mint? Just help yourself to some from the bowl made out of the top a human skull. Wow.

I'm Team Sister Jude. Jessica Lange is doing an excellent job in her role, and I could't help but sympathize with her when she told her story about the squirrel. When and how will Sister Jude see Dr. Arden without his shirt on? Why did they keep showing the fireplace while she was talking to Dr. Arden? Why so many close-ups of Arden's cane?

So many questions.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #35
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Every question you have Lady Steel, I have too. I guess it's a sign of a great show, though, when it leaves you asking questions and wanting more.

However, it was revealed in October that Dylan McDermott is coming to AHS this season. What?! That only adds to my confusion. There's speculation that he's in fact the true Dr. Thredson, and Bloody Face was only impersonating him. At first I was skeptic of this, but people are pointing to his line "I don't work here anymore. In fact, I never did." as a "confession" that he was only impersonating him. I'm still a little skeptical of that, but we'll see.

Whatever it is, he was my favorite character last year in the first season, and I know however they introduce him this season will be fantastic.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #36
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
I just read what I said over and realized I worded it really poorly, haha. Do you remember a few episodes back when Adam Levine's girlfriend stabbed the shit out of Bloody Face? They ultimately got shot by the two guys that took the prank "way too far" as one of them put, but they saw 'another'(?) Bloody Face coming from the opposite way where he was stabbed. This is where I was confused, why was there two or if there's one, how is it that he can't die?

Also, I didn't even realize the background music in the flashbacks - good call on that one.

This season is more confusing than the last one forsure. I feel like I'm lost most of the time, haha.
The one that the chick stabbed was one of the guys that was pranking with the other two. Then the real Bloody Face killed the remaining pranksters. (or are we just confusing each other more??? )

Could be a copycat as LadySteel said...or maybe a son or apprentice carrying on the tradition. Or maybe a ghost, I dunno lol.

I think you're right about Thredson's character as well. I didn't know that Dylan McDermott was coming back to the show. They have similar enough features that the fake Thredson could probably pull off a fake ID/credentials for it if needed. I'm sure we'll find out more about the fake one's motives.

Lot of people I know are bitching about this season being too boring or convoluted...I'm actually liking it a lot more than the first season. I love this kind of crazy shit though lol.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #37
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Spoiler Alert!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/15/am...y-bloody-face/
Old 11-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #38
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

ha ha ha

you were all wrong

lots of juicy bits

I told you not to trust the good doctor
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #39
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
I told you not to trust the good doctor
Yes you did. I was kind of disappointed it was Thredson. He was so Clark Kent-like that I never really gave it any thought that he was Bloody Face. There should be lots of good stuff coming up between him and Lana.

I was hoping the Monsignor was Bloody Face. Can't wait to see how involved he is with all the Nazi stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom
I love this kind of crazy shit though lol.
Me, too!
Old 11-18-2012, 08:02 AM   #40
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
There should be lots of good stuff coming up between him and Lana.
that's what I'm hoping for

I find I'm watching the previous episode first, then the new one, each week - keeps things flowing more smoothly
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote