Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 11-17-2012, 10:01 PM   #191
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383
Default Re: Are We Ready For Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 View Post
Go back to the Ravens forum....you're fake act is a joke and old already.
I have never been to the Ravens forum. I will never dilute myself and lower my standards to them. I'm a Steelers fan through and through! I'm just realistic. We have a QB backup that hasn't taken a snap in over 2 years. That's a fact! Don't take part of my quote. Of your going to quote me quote my whole statement.

Lefty could suck so badly it throws Baltimore off or he could do so well he could spank Baltimore. Or his playing style could be so different it could be anyone's game. There is simply too many what ifs.

All I know is this should definitely be the game of the season. Whoever has tickets will definitely get their monies worth out of it. It very well could be a blood bath for all we know.

ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!!!!!

LETS HERE IT!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOO PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!!!
KICK THE HELL OUT OF THEM RAVENS!!!!
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:08 PM   #192
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
In all due respect, this is a Pittsburgh Steelers forum. If you expect to see smiles and a little heart to dot the I, you're in the wrong place. We love the rivalry, and there are a few good and respectful Ravens fans, but for the most part they come this way to either start shit or dog on us. Coming in here and telling someone they're not fans if they don't live in Pennsylvania is completely bullshit and opinionated. I'm from Mansfield, Ohio, born and raised, and I was wearing Steelers pajamas on my way out of the hospital.

Go to whatever forum it is you regulate, and take a look at the memberlist. I GUARANTEE you'll find at least 10, maybe 20 Ravens fans from outside of Baltimore who've contributed MASS amounts of posts to your forum. Of course, your forum has to have a respectable amount of posts for this to mean anything, but you get the point. Your view on bandwagon fans is dumb. I like to think Steelers don't have "bandwagon" fans. There's simply a large group of people who "see" seven rings, and recognize a TRUE NFL franchise and stick with it. You know, common sense.

Don't give me shit about the difference between our two franchises, either. Sure, we've been around since the 30's, but here's what you seem to ignore: We won all of our rings in bunches, and with some of the best football teams to EVER step onto the football field. The 1970's Steelers and the Steelers of 2005 and 2008 solidified the Steelers and the greatest team in the Super Bowl Era. It's time for us to come together as a team yet again, and we'll win a few more in the near future. Your team on the other hand? Same excellent squad since the early days. Same BIG playmakers on defense. ONE Super Bowl. THAT is all I have to say. I'm not wasting any more time.
Hey if your role as a moderator on a steelers forum makes your weenie feel bigger then go for it. I stand by my comments - trash-talking the city you live in is gutless. Go do it in Baltimore and see how that goes. And cherry-picking a team because they are popular is - as I said - gay as fuck.

If you''ve got some connection to Pittsburgh I get it - east Ohio, northern WV, whatever. But there are plenty of gay as fuck Steelers fans that just signed up for whatever they thought would make them look cool, and that is gay as fuck.

And - for the record - I've had some decent discussions on here. Some assholes and some people who just plain funny and it's hard not to laugh when they burn you. But that shitbag who posted he lived in Baltimore and how bad it is can eat my fucking ass. He ought to get a fucking education and move out of whatever ghetto-ass fucking neighborhood he is in or at least get the fuck out of his mom's basement. I am sure there are plenty of shitty neighborhoods in Pittsburgh too where his gay little ass can afford to live and he won't think much of those either.

Not to mention nuthugging a bunch of steelers fans on the interweb just because you don't have any friends in baltimore is also, as it turns out, gay as fuck.

Last edited by i82much; 11-17-2012 at 10:20 PM.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:21 PM   #193
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369

Actually, trash-talking the city you live in takes a certain amount of bravery, I'd say. That is particularly the case in a violent, irrational shithole like Baltimore.
Dalarin (11-18-2012)
Old 11-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #194
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
Actually, trash-talking the city you live in takes a certain amount of bravery, I'd say. That is particularly the case in a violent, irrational shithole like Baltimore.
Logging on from Baltimore to trash talk the city on a steelers forum takes balls???
Old 11-17-2012, 10:29 PM   #195
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 4,050 Times in 1,789 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
Hey if your role as a moderator on a steelers forum makes your weenie feel bigger than go for it. I stand by my comments - trash-talking the city you live in is gutless. Go do it in Baltimore and see how that goes. And cherry-picking a team because they are popular is - as I said - gay as fuck.

If you''ve got some connection to Pittsburgh I get it - east Ohio, northern WV, whatever. But there are plenty of gay as fuck Steelers fans that just signed up for whatever they thought would make them look cool, and that is gay as fuck.
It's really none of your business where any of us live, dude. It was a fan of YOUR team that came in here talking his shit about the city of Pittsburgh, and that's probably where a majority of this little irrelevant argument comes from. It's completely unrelated to the football game Sunday, right? Is crime rate seriously an issue on a football field? Is Ray in attendance?

Oh, and one last thing. We're not the only team in the NFL with bandwagon fans, and honestly, I couldn't point one out if you asked me to look. Your little hissy fit about "cherry-picking" a team is best suited for a Patriots or Giants forum considering we haven't won the Super Bowl since 2008. There's Steelers fans all around the United States. We're the best traveling team in the NFL, and when band-wagon fans boost the latest Super Bowl winning team to the top, we're sitting right around the corner.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:34 PM   #196
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
It's really none of your business where any of us live, dude. It was a fan of YOUR team that came in here talking his shit about the city of Pittsburgh, and that's probably where a majority of this little irrelevant argument comes from. It's completely unrelated to the football game Sunday, right? Is crime rate seriously an issue on a football field? Is Ray in attendance?

Oh, and one last thing. We're not the only team in the NFL with bandwagon fans, and honestly, I couldn't point one out if you asked me to look. Your little hissy fit about "cherry-picking" a team is best suited for a Patriots or Giants forum considering we haven't won the Super Bowl since 2008. There's Steelers fans all around the United States. We're the best traveling team in the NFL, and when band-wagon fans boost the latest Super Bowl winning team to the top, we're sitting right around the corner.
You know they could win like 20 straight super bowls and you'd have exactly jack shit to do with it, right?
Old 11-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #197
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Hey, it's Ravens week...let the hate flow. I know you're a good poster i82much, but you've been here long enough to know how it goes lol.

As far as city bashing goes, I get that too. It's like family. It's cool to rip on your own family, but as soon as someone else does it, they're going to get their ass kicked.

Now, with that said...laces out!

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:55 PM   #198
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair GM
Supporter

Member Number: 24013
Thanked 11,018 Times in 4,670 Posts
My Mood: Mellow

living here in Hawaii, I do find it humorous when I go to a bar to watch the Super Bowl and watch bandwagon fans come out of the woodwork. since Hawaii doesn't have a team of its own many Hawaii residents cheer for West Coast teams like the 49ers and Raiders, but an incredible phenomenon occurs on Super Bowl Sundays.

when the Steelers played the Packers in the Super Bowl, it amazed me how many fans were all of a sudden Green Bay Packer fans. seriously, how do you live in Hawaii and root for a team from Green Bay, Wisconsin? especially since the previous year everyone magically was a New Orleans Saints fan and last year they all turned into Eli Manning and Tom Brady fans?
Old 11-17-2012, 11:05 PM   #199
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Hey, it's Ravens week...let the hate flow. I know you're a good poster i82much, but you've been here long enough to know how it goes lol.

As far as city bashing goes, I get that too. It's like family. It's cool to rip on your own family, but as soon as someone else does it, they're going to get their ass kicked.

Now, with that said...laces out!
yeah i was bein' a little harsh, just trying to get a rise out of somebody. as usual, it worked!

Seriously I am bummed about Ben, good for us but hate to see it.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #200
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair GM
Supporter

Member Number: 24013
Thanked 11,018 Times in 4,670 Posts
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
yeah i was bein' a little harsh, just trying to get a rise out of somebody. as usual, it worked!
I respect you for defending your city's honor, I would do the same if I saw someone bashing my hometown.