Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #1
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 5,469 Times in 2,323 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default What's up with the Andrew Luck vs RG3 talk?

And NOBODY talking about Russell Wilson? That guy is outplaying both of them!
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206
Default Re: What's up with the Andrew Luck vs RG3 talk?

you can't even turn on a sports analysis show for 5 minutes (on ANY network) without hearing about these 2. It's getting really, really old...especially when you would like to hear talk about the other 50 things going on currently throughout the league.

That said - before the draft - i said to myself "you watch - Russell Wilson - in the long run - is going to be BETTER than both of these guys - i'm sure of it".

He's basically an exact replica in size of Drew Brees - only he's in much better condition....at this point in his career he's much more intelligent....and he has a stronger arm. He has ALL the tools - exept for being very tall.
Of those 3 - just as i said well before the draft even happened - i would take Russell Wilson to be my QB for the next 15 years.
Also remember : not only was Luck and Griffin talked up and down about during the draft courting, but so was Weeden and Tannehill. And i still liked Wilson better than any of them.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 5,469 Times in 2,323 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRH View Post
you can't even turn on a sports analysis show for 5 minutes (on ANY network) without hearing about these 2. It's getting really, really old...especially when you would like to hear talk about the other 50 things going on currently throughout the league.

That said - before the draft - i said to myself "you watch - Russell Wilson - in the long run - is going to be BETTER than both of these guys - i'm sure of it".

He's basically an exact replica in size of Drew Brees - only he's in much better condition....at this point in his career he's much more intelligent....and he has a stronger arm. He has ALL the tools - exept for being very tall.
Of those 3 - just as i said well before the draft even happened - i would take Russell Wilson to be my QB for the next 15 years.
Also remember : not only was Luck and Griffin talked up and down about during the draft courting, but so was Weeden and Tannehill. And i still liked Wilson better than any of them.
yep you did call it, he's doing a hell of a job out there in seattle, they got the steal of the draft.

dude will be the rookie of the year if he continues doing what he's doing.
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
yep you did call it, he's doing a hell of a job out there in seattle, they got the steal of the draft.

dude will be the rookie of the year if he continues doing what he's doing.

well, i think they'll give it to Luck or Griffin just because of media favoritism. Hell, they're already clamoring about Luck having a chance for "MVP" too.....

But i think in the long run - i'm talking like 10 or more years - Wilson will be the MAN. Not one of those two.

**the Brownies whiffed BIG time here. They should have taken Wilson (even though he's McCoy-sized, he's SOOOOO much better) instead of Weeden.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote