Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #21
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,129 Times in 1,983 Posts
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Hines Ward does The Walking Dead

at The Talking Dead making fun of Carol. They know she's worthless, too.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:38 AM   #22
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
at The Talking Dead making fun of Carol. They know she's worthless, too.
WTF was Sarah Silverman doing there? couldn't shut her up

She's an even bigger ho.
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:16 PM   #23
Fire Haley
Banned

I bet Glenn is wishing he'd shot Meryl on sight now....ya think?
Old 11-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #24
Fire Haley
Banned

lots of curious questions

They're starting to make this a really small world. Apparently Woodbury, the prison, and the farm are all pretty close together. Did Michonne follow the walkers to the prison - is that the "red zone" Merle was talking about when they were in the woods looking for her?

Maggie getting the rape train?

Merle states to Maggie "If you don't tell me where my brother is well....I can't be held accountable for what will happen next" Maggie says screw you and then Merle walks out of the room shuts the door behind him and all you hear is Maggie screaming.

The Merle nods with a little evil grin as one of the cronies pass by him and goes into the room with the other dude that was already in there. It seems implied, but not shown or said....

I cant wait to see some showdowns. Rick Vs. Governor......Daryle Vs. Merle.......Michone Vs. Andrea maybe?

I have a feeling the gladiator cage match stuff from last week will factor in somehow again....
Old 11-20-2012, 11:54 AM   #25
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
I bet Glenn is wishing he'd shot Meryl on sight now....ya think?
Yep. Merle gives me the creeps, although him saying, "She left us a bitergram, y'all," was pretty funny.

Quote:
They're starting to make this a really small world. Apparently Woodbury, the prison, and the farm are all pretty close together. Did Michonne follow the walkers to the prison - is that the "red zone" Merle was talking about when they were in the woods looking for her?
Woodbury, the prison, and the farm are all within days' walks of each other.

Once the zombie guts were spilled onto Michone, she finally figured out she could walk amongst the walkers. I'm not sure if she followed the walkers to the prison or if they followed her. She knew the prison was there from overhearing the conversation between Glen and Merle.

Not sure if the prison is the red zone exactly, but it might be part of it. I think the red zone is where it hasn't been cleared and there is a ton of walkers.

Quote:
Maggie getting the rape train?

Merle states to Maggie "If you don't tell me where my brother is well....I can't be held accountable for what will happen next" Maggie says screw you and then Merle walks out of the room shuts the door behind him and all you hear is Maggie screaming.

The Merle nods with a little evil grin as one of the cronies pass by him and goes into the room with the other dude that was already in there. It seems implied, but not shown or said....
Unfortunately, I think that's what happens to Mags, too.

Quote:
I cant wait to see some showdowns. Rick Vs. Governor......Daryle Vs. Merle.......Michone Vs. Andrea maybe?
You just know there is going to be a power struggle between Rick and the Governor. I'm not sure what will happen between Daryl and Merle, nor Michone and Andrea. Michone was lurking around Woodbury after she left. I think she was watching over Andrea, but Andrea is now falling into the Governor's trap, so there could be some kind of showdown between them at some point.

Quote:
I have a feeling the gladiator cage match stuff from last week will factor in somehow again....
The Governor and Andrea keep talking about it, so you may be right.

I had to rewatch the episide because I was a wee bit tipsy from the Steelers game when I watched it the first time. Some other things of note or that I thought were funny included:

The inmate telling Daryl he wanted the slippers he found for when he was relaxing.

My heart went out to Carl when he told Daryl he shot his mother. He should have been having that talk with Rick, his father, but Rick was too busy living in cuckoo land.

I am dying to know what the Governor's scribblings in his journal are all about.

Rick finally accepted his baby daughter. I wish they would name her already. Somehow Lil Ass Kicker doesn't sound very lady-like.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:02 PM   #26
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,517 Times in 1,584 Posts
My Mood: Stressed

I scrolled down at full-speed to avoid reading any spoilers. I haven't had the chance to watch Sundays episode just yet. I literally watched the first two seasons on Netflix in a matter of two days, and caught up on the current season online. I must say this show is suspenseful as hell, and contrary to my hate of the Zombie popularity, this show is very well put together and i'm enjoying it very much.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #27
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

I'm glad you're enjoying the series, Bayz. The actors are doing a fantastic job in their roles, and the story is moving along nicely this season.

Now we have to get you to watch American Horror Story, too. You don't have to have watched last season as this season is an entirely different story, but you do have to watch this season from the beginning or you will be lost. It's so good. As SCMom stated in a prior post, there's some crazy shit going on. It's fun.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #28
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
Daryl is feeding newborns now - don't you love him?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:41 PM   #29
Fire Haley
Banned

Exploding vaginas?

isn't that a myth?
Old 11-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #30
Fire Haley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
I scrolled down at full-speed to avoid reading any spoilers. .

ketchup