Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 08:08 AM   #31
Fire Haley
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 10,359
Member Number: 763
Thanks: 53
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: Rockets land in field outside Jerusalem as war looms over Gaza

KILL ALL THE JEWS!

It's your Holy Destiny!



your Muslim Brotherhood says kill all the Jews

yeah, you can read about that in your USA fucking Today

top cleric from Egypt's fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood has denounced peace efforts with Israel, urging holy war to liberate Palestinian territories




Egypt Brotherhood leader blasts peace with Israel


CAIRO (AP) — The top leader of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood denounced peace efforts with Israel and urged holy war to liberate Palestinian territories on Thursday — one day after the country's president, who hails from the movement, mediated a cease-fire between Israelis and Palestinians to end eight days of fierce fighting.

"The enemy knows nothing but the language of force," said Mohammed Badie. "Be aware of the game of grand deception with which they depict peace accords"

Badei says "jihad is obligatory" for Muslims and that peace deals with Israel are a "game of grand deception."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...-gaza/1721501/
]
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #32
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter
 
MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,142
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1990
Thanks: 878
Thanked 3,639 Times in 1,572 Posts
Default Re: Rockets land in field outside Jerusalem as war looms over Gaza

__________________
“If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” ― James Madison

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #33
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,148
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,657
Thanked 4,938 Times in 1,841 Posts
Default Re: Rockets land in field outside Jerusalem as war looms over Gaza

__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #34
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter
 
MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,142
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1990
Thanks: 878
Thanked 3,639 Times in 1,572 Posts
Default Re: Rockets land in field outside Jerusalem as war looms over Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
__________________
“If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” ― James Madison

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:17 PM   #35
ricardisimo
Administrator
 
ricardisimo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 5,434
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15369
Thanks: 321
Thanked 879 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: Rockets land in field outside Jerusalem as war looms over Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
KILL ALL THE JEWS!

It's your Holy Destiny!



your Muslim Brotherhood says kill all the Jews

yeah, you can read about that in your USA fucking Today

top cleric from Egypt's fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood has denounced peace efforts with Israel, urging holy war to liberate Palestinian territories




Egypt Brotherhood leader blasts peace with Israel


CAIRO (AP) — The top leader of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood denounced peace efforts with Israel and urged holy war to liberate Palestinian territories on Thursday — one day after the country's president, who hails from the movement, mediated a cease-fire between Israelis and Palestinians to end eight days of fierce fighting.

"The enemy knows nothing but the language of force," said Mohammed Badie. "Be aware of the game of grand deception with which they depict peace accords"

Badei says "jihad is obligatory" for Muslims and that peace deals with Israel are a "game of grand deception."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...-gaza/1721501/
]
I'm missing something. Where does anyone say "kill all the Jews"? It reads like a standard call to arms. His claim that peace deals with Israel are pointless and fruitless is a critique that you are just as likely to hear from Israeli peace activists as from Muslims. That was precisely the point from the article I posted earlier, written by a former Knesset member, hardly someone who wants to kill all the Jews.

Also, just clear something up for me: do you think USA Today is left-wing propaganda?
__________________
Why does God hate amputees?
ricardisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:33 PM   #36
ricardisimo
Administrator
 
ricardisimo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 5,434
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15369
Thanks: 321
Thanked 879 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: Rockets land in field outside Jerusalem as war looms over Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
You and Mach are probably onto something. Adolf Hitler cited the US' dealings with the Native American nations as his model for dealing with the Jews. That's not empty talk; steadily driving an entire nation off their land, corralling their people into concentration camps and starving them to death has it's precedents, and it's not in Auschwitz.

It's no mistake that the zionist movement was headquartered in Berlin. I've said it before and I'll say it again: if there's a problem with Israel, it's not that they're Jews. It's that they're Germans.
__________________
Why does God hate amputees?
ricardisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #37
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,148
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,657
Thanked 4,938 Times in 1,841 Posts
Default Re: Rockets land in field outside Jerusalem as war looms over Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
Should we go back to pre-american borders?

But yes we can't point fingers at another country's expansion without looking at our own and what comes/goes with it.

This is where obama apologizes for America.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:11 AM   #38
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,191
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,871
Thanked 8,020 Times in 3,428 Posts
Default Re: Rockets land in field outside Jerusalem as war looms over Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post



your Muslim Brotherhood says kill all the Jews
are you talking to the air or to yourself again?

GTFO with this bullshit.



your time might be better spent working on the next failed GOP "all bark, no bite" campaign for the next 4 years.

get crackin...
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #39
Fire Haley
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 10,359
Member Number: 763
Thanks: 53
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: Rockets land in field outside Jerusalem as war looms over Gaza

Hamas has only one mission and that is to destroy Israel.


Your Muslim Brotherhood President agrees and is OK with that.
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #40
ricardisimo
Administrator
 
ricardisimo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 5,434
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15369
Thanks: 321
Thanked 879 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: Rockets land in field outside Jerusalem as war looms over Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
Hamas has only one mission and that is to destroy Israel.


Your Muslim Brotherhood President agrees and is OK with that.
Based on what? I don't get the point of this sort of rhetoric. What does it benefit you or anyone else to paint the Palestinians like this, or to entertain these fantasies about Obama? I just don't get it.
__________________
Why does God hate amputees?
ricardisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts