Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Community > Introductions

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 05-29-2006, 08:32 PM   #1
jovibrat
Water Boy

Member Number: 2378
Default Check out Cincinnati Enquirer

I am a newbie to this board though I have been a Steelers fan since 1970, forever it seems.

Anyway I have been trading barbs with this writer jerk from the Cincinnati Enquirer, Paul Daugherty over a article he wrote as a follow-up to the latest CI article with Carson Palmer.

Mr. Daugherty took his own shot at the Steelers Nation by saying "Palmer might not hate the Steelers for the same reasons you hate them, or I dislike them - the arrogance of their fans, the way they've bullied the Bengals forever, the arrogance of their fans, their unmatched success in the division ... did we mention the arrogance of their fans? - but now you know where the QB stands. It's front and center with you, Steeler Hater."

See for yourself:
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...344/1066/SPT02

If that doesnt work simply go to Cincinnati.com and then Enquirer sports and Bengals.

I reminded Mr. Daugherty that December 31st might not be what Cincinnati is looking for as the Mr. Porter and friends will be there in ill humor and half of the Bungles stadium will be decked in black and gold as well.

Mr. Daugherty is a good writer..... shame he can't count to FIVE!

Check out the article guys! It's there for all to see!
jovibrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 01:56 AM   #2
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156
Cool Re: Check out Cincinnati Enquirer

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "HEY There!"

And keep on plugging at CI!!!!
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote