Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #11
steelerschik
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 363
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16103
Thanks: 52
Thanked 310 Times in 123 Posts
My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: Hey Diddle Diddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
I hate ray rice, not just because he waved our towel (although that's part of it) but that cocky little midget makes one good play and deems it "hey diddle diddle ray rice up the middle" what kind of autistic crap is that. I wanna see him suffer an open fracture of his femur, id watch the replays over and over on you tube spilling tears of joy on my keyboard.
If this was already discussed and I missed it, I'm sorry, but did you know the hey diddle diddle Rogel up the middle was a famous steelers chant in the 50s? I didn't. Yeah, that's slightly before my time, but they were talking about it on the radio that chant was for Fran Rogel and some of the older DJs here that remember that chant aren't appreciating the ray rice version too much. Shocking, I know, Ravens trying to mimic the Steelers. Yeah, there's a new one.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair GM
Supporter
 
Hawaii 5-0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Aloha State
Posts: 10,812
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24013
Thanks: 11,493
Thanked 14,572 Times in 5,978 Posts
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Hey Diddle Diddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
I hate ray rice, not just because he waved our towel (although that's part of it) but that cocky little midget makes one good play and deems it "hey diddle diddle ray rice up the middle" what kind of autistic crap is that. I wanna see him suffer an open fracture of his femur, id watch the replays over and over on you tube spilling tears of joy on my keyboard.

why would you ever wish injury upon another human being?

Ray Rice is a good player, I wish we had drafted him instead of Mendenhall in the 2008 NFL Draft.
__________________
Hawaii 5-0 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaii 5-0 For This Useful Post:
Stu Pidasso (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #13
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 8,288
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 2,061
Thanked 5,048 Times in 2,137 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Hey Diddle Diddle

Woah! Who pissed in your Cheerios?
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #14
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter
 
SteelersCanada's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,253
Member Number: 24400
Thanks: 6,352
Thanked 11,699 Times in 4,777 Posts
Default Re: Hey Diddle Diddle

Wow - a homosexual slur and mocking autism in two consecutive posts. I mean that's pretty disgraceful.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #15
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 8,288
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 2,061
Thanked 5,048 Times in 2,137 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Hey Diddle Diddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Wow - a homosexual slur and mocking autism in two consecutive posts. I mean that's pretty disgraceful.
Has to be some kind of record. I'm sure Tony still holds it though.
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bayz101 For This Useful Post:
tony hipchest (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #16
objectivefan
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 51
Member Number: 20493
Thanks: 0
Thanked 40 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Hey Diddle Diddle

Classless. We are better than this.
objectivefan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to objectivefan For This Useful Post:
Stu Pidasso (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #17
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,631
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,401
Thanked 10,921 Times in 4,520 Posts
Default Re: Hey Diddle Diddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
Has to be some kind of record. I'm sure Tony still holds it though.
true, but i primarilly slur bungles and mock trolls. i have no problem with the gays & disabled (who are actually human).
__________________
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #18
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,631
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,401
Thanked 10,921 Times in 4,520 Posts
Default Re: Hey Diddle Diddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post

Ray Rice is a good player, I wish we had drafted him instead of Mendenhall in the 2008 NFL Draft.
whats ray rice's nick name? colon hamster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by objectivefan View Post
Classless. We are better than this.
the OP will be much better once he self medicates...
__________________
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #19
Nevermore
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 199
Member Number: 14524
Thanks: 1
Thanked 36 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Hey Diddle Diddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
If this was already discussed and I missed it, I'm sorry, but did you know the hey diddle diddle Rogel up the middle was a famous steelers chant in the 50s? I didn't. Yeah, that's slightly before my time, but they were talking about it on the radio that chant was for Fran Rogel and some of the older DJs here that remember that chant aren't appreciating the ray rice version too much. Shocking, I know, Ravens trying to mimic the Steelers. Yeah, there's a new one.
Fran who?

1950 when?

I'm pretty sure that Ray Rice didn't dust off some chant for a no name running back from the 1950's to "stick it to the Steelers'

Its a nursery rhyme..... not a Steelers chant. He's selling shirts to raise money for his charities. Pretty upstanding move if you ask me.
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #20
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 8,288
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 2,061
Thanked 5,048 Times in 2,137 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Hey Diddle Diddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Fran who?

1950 when?

I'm pretty sure that Ray Rice didn't dust off some chant for a no name running back from the 1950's to "stick it to the Steelers'

Its a nursery rhyme..... not a Steelers chant. He's selling shirts to raise money for his charities. Pretty upstanding move if you ask me.
She must be talking about Nanny Fran.
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts